Oneshot No. 87 (673 Words)

tw: swearing

tw: light smut

context: dream smp at a party

WILBURS PERSPECTIVE:

I swish the door open without knocking and am instantly greeted with two hidden faces in the flashing lights making out. 

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

Clays' and I's kiss started innocently enough, just lips pressed together, but then his lips parted and mine parted, and our lips moved like we were whispering silent secrets into each other's mouths. I felt the tip of his tongue brush my teeth, and then our tongues were touching, and I heard myself whimper without meaning to do it. My knees failed and we lowered ourselves to a kneel, our fingers laced and our mouths never parting. His fingers brushed the bottom of my stomach. I wanted them there. After a moment, I took his wrist and let him stroke my stomach with his fingers. his hand moved up further, and then he had the hem of my shirt in both hands, and he was lifting it.

WILBURS PERSPECTIVE:

I clear my throat, "ahem? Find a room, boys."

Clay stands up and looks at George, then me, then George again. 

"Sorry," he says, in a half-laugh. He reaches his hand down for George to grab and hoists him up. I walk past the two, blinking, and into the main houseparty. 

Niki waves, walks over. 

"Hi, Will!" she says, cheerfully. 

We make small talk for a good few minutes, maybe 15 or 20, before Clay slips by us. I wait for George to pass by and when he doesn't I keep looking behind me.

"What's wrong? Why are you looking behind you?" Niki says, curious. She tilts her head slightly.

"Just looking for George. He's usually with you know who. In fact, where is you know who?" I look around, this time for Clay.

Niki seems to look around too, and she takes my hand and drags me around in search for him. Suddenly, as we get nearer outside, there seems to be loud yelling going on outside. 

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

I swallow, furrow my eyebrows. 

"DREAM!" I yowl. I never call him his game name in real life.

He instantly turns around from fucking flirting with Nick. I'm over this.

"You're meant to love ME. Not him, ME," I growl.

He wipes his mouth, puts his hand in his pocket. "George, c'mon now, listen-"

"No. You listen to me. You've been CHASING me and the moment I catch feelings I realise it's all a joke. I'm just a joke to you, arent I? Your little game that you just love to play. That kiss meant nothing, didnt it? Absolutely nothing. Because NOTHING matters to you, Clay. All you want is yourself. You're a selfish, greedy, bastard. And I hate myself more than you. I hate myself because I fell for your dumb stupid fucking trick. I mean nothing to you. NOBODY means anything to you. Nick and I are HEAD OVER HEELS FOR YOU. Get that through your fucking head. One minute you're making out with me and the next you're baiting Nick into falling in love with you. We get it! You play with people's feelings! You hurt EVERYONE around you." I gesture to the the crowd consisting of everyone at the entire party whos gathered around before continuing, "everyone in this fucking room has been scared of you at one point. EVERYONE. Doesn't that SAY something to you? You play with their hearts, their emotions, you sabotage everything they work for so you can have it for yourself. I'm over your shit, Clay." I shove past him and walk towards the front door, everyone saying 'owwww' or 'damn' under their breaths. Clay follows me, grabs my shoulder.

He opens his mouth, but nothing comes out.

I look at him. Those green pools of moss around his dark pupils that I was once madly in love with. Now I can barely look at them. I hang my head low. 

"Clay... I'm a fool for thinking you ever cared."

sorry for the late oneshot! but pog its my birthday tmrw! <3