Oneshot No. 105 (507 Words)

tw: alcohol
tw: swearing

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

I yawn, opening the door from my bedroom and step out into the hallway. I make my way down to the kitchen, greeted by an angry-looking Sapnap. 

"Something wrong?" I ask, itching my neck and yawning once again. He scoffs, rolls his eyes and points to the couch. I had barely even noticed- Dream was totally passed out on the couch! The TV was on and Sapnap was watching football whilst dream snores, one of his hands hanging off the couch carelessly. I can't help but giggle, looking at the state he was in.

Sapnap punches me, lightly, on the shoulder. 

"No, it's not very funny, because I had to wake up at half past 4 (4:30) in the morning only to take care of him, who was totally drunk off his head, not even able to walk straight. He refused to go to his own bed, whining 'no, no, I wanna sleep in your bed, George!'" Sapnap mocks. 

"Who wouldn't wanna sleep in my bed?" I grin whilst Sapnap walks past me. He shoots me a dirty look. "What're you doing?" I ask. He's walking over to Dream with a bottle full of water.

"Waking sleepy beauty up," is the snarky response I get. It's only a matter of seconds until Sapnap unscrews the top of the lid and dumps the water on Dream. Is he trying to get killed? Dream will literally end him. 

"Fuck off," Dream groans, going back to sleep. Sapnap rolls his eyes, clears his throat.

"DREAM! OH MY GOD! YOUR FACE GOT LEAKED!" Sapnap exclaims, just to wake up Dream.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT?" Dream shoots up, looking around. He grabs his phone and falls off the couch while doing so. My hand flies to my mouth. Sapnap is literally gonna die. I should film it.

Sapnap erupts into laughter when Dream throws his phone on the couch. He gets up, uses his blanket to dry his hair briefly. When he drops the blanket, I realise he's shirtless. He scans the coffee table for something, and I grab my phone and start filming secretly. 

Dream grabs a full water bottle on the ground and chucks it in the air, catches it and throws it right at Sapnap. 

"Do that again and I'll literally bash your head into a wall," Dream says way too calmly. He looks at me, and there's a golden tinge to him. It makes his hair glisten gold, his defined abs look 10x better (if even possible). 

He notices I'm staring, and I feel a rose glow rise to the surface of my cheeks. He looks me up and down, grins and winks. I practically pass out, feel my knees give in and I nearly fall over.

I stop filming, planning on rewatching that later. 

"Were you filming that?" Sapnap asks, worriedly.

"Oh my God, George, if that goes anywhere I will literally choke you," Dream snickers.

I can't help but grin slightly. Sapnap rolls his eyes.

"George, you'd like that wouldn't you?"