Oneshot No. 102 (471 Words)

tw: alcohol

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

"George, c'mon! You need to socialise," Dream says. He finishes off his bottle of water and sits back into his chair at the restaurant table. 

"I'm not an extrovert," I rebuttal. 

Dream rolls his eyes and scoffs. "How about I go up to someone and I'll show you how easy it is?" he suggests.

I really don't care, so I shrug. He obviously takes that as a yes. Dream stands up, lean and tall and runs a hand through his fluffy hair. He puts his hand on my shoulder. 

"Watch, it's not that hard."

I give in and nod. He quickly scans the restaurant and looks at the bar. A pretty girl who looks about 20 is sitting there alone with no drink. Everything is just in Dream's favour. When are things not?

She has long, blonde hair and soft blue eyes. They're practically Ken and Barbie. 

He slides right up to her, and even though she's sitting on a high stool and Dream is leaning against the bar, he manages to be taller. 

She looks him right in the eyes, and I can already see a spark in her pale blue eyes. Then, it seems to settle into her that Dream is a literal giant. 

"Wow, you're tall," she says, looking him up and down with a giggle.

"More of me to love," he replies with a sly wink and a cheeky grin. He sits down at an empty bar stool right next to her. "No drink, I see? Maybe I could buy you one," he says.

"Well, I certainly wouldn't mind. I'll take a Margarita."

Dream calls over the waiter and orders two Margaritas, and the two start some simple, plain small talk while they wait the few minutes it takes for their drinks to come.

"So, pretty boy, tell me about yourself," the girl says.

"I'm Clay. I'm 21, what about you?"

"Well, Clay," the girl moves her hand to his and Dream happily accepts the invite. I can practically feel the warmth between the two. "My names Gia. I'm 21, too." She squeezes his hand lightly and the two fall into a nice conversation. 

I don't know how, or why, but I seem to be so interested in watching Dream basically flirt with random girls that fancy him. It's like a television show, only more HD. 

An hour and a half passes, and suddenly it's 11:45pm. The two have already gotten each others numbers and finished multiple drinks. Gia's hair falls over her ear, and Dream makes a bold move to push it back. 

Usually, meeting a random guy who approaches you with balls of steel at a bar you just so happened to be at, you wouldn't be so welcoming. But when that random guy is 6'4, has green eyes, dirty blonde hair and has enough money to buy you drinks, that's normal.