Oneshot No. 115 (264 Words)

tw: swearing

TOMMYS PERSPECTIVE:

"I wouldn't mind someone new on the SMP, maybe even like a female," I say calmly, taking a sip of my coke. I put it back down on the table, a bit splashing over the glass.

"Ooh, yeah! But we'd have to ask Dream first," Karl responds.

"Dream, what do you think?" I ask. I turn my head and the guy is literally dead asleep. His heads leaning on his arm and he's snoring lightly and quietly.

"...Dream," George voices, nudges him. He instantly comes back to life. 

"Oh, yeah, yep, yep, what was- uh- what was the question?" he asks. Everyone at the table giggles and chuckles, looking at him. 

"I said, what do you think about having someone new on the SMP?" I ask, again. 

"Wait, what... SMP?" 

Everyones mouths drop. Karl absolutely loses it, so does Quackity, laughing their asses off. Literally. Quackity fell off his chair.

Wilbur speaks up. "Dude- how sleep deprived are you? It's that one Minecraft server, y'know, the one thats made millions-"

Then you can see it click in his brain. "Oh, yeah, yeah, that thing. Right," Dream says lousily.

"So... should we add someone new?" Karl asks politely.

"Uh, yeah, go for it?" Dream says, unsure.

"Dream... do you wanna- like- go to bed?" Wilbur voices.

"No, Karl- Quackity- George- Sapnap- Tommy- WILBUR, fuck, I meant Wilbur," Dream yawns. "I'm... fine..." he slurs, before his head hits the table with a thud. He passes straight out, but nobodies surprised.

"And that's what happens when you go 5 days without sleep," George says, stands up. "Alright, who's helping me lug him to his room?"