Oneshot No. 12 (501 words)

tw: occasional swearing

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

I walked in the library. It was a warm, cozy place. The librarian's were everyone's favourite teachers. They were chill, let you play music on a speaker if you were quiet and let you eat in there. But today the library felt even better and I knew exactly why.

Sitting by the desk with the best view was the new kid, Clay Cooper. (bruh idk a last name wtf) He had green eyes, dirty blonde hair, freckles and he was pretty jacked. 

I slid over subtly, sitting down and putting my bag down next to me. He propped  his head up with his elbow on the desk and his hand against his cheek. He looked up from his book, glasses perched on his nose cutely, and smirked. He put his book down and took off his reading glasses.

"Hey," He said. His voice was husky and attractive. 

"Hey. You're the new kid, right?" I asked.

He nodded.

"George Davidson," I said. I waited for him to respond with his name.

"Clay. Clay Cooper." He replied and held out his hand for me to shake. I shook it hesitantly, afraid he was quite literally going to break my hand.

"So-" I started, before getting cut off by the footsteps of someone running over. I groaned. Tommy.

Tommy was my little brother. He looked nothing like me, and I think he's adopted, but mum says he's not. He was blonde and had striking blue eyes. I had brown hair and gentle brown eyes. I still think he is.

"George! George! George! George! George!" He shook my arm.

"Clay, this is Tommy. He's my adopted little brother." I teased.

"Mum said you can't call me that. Also, give me $50."

"What? Why?"

"I'm hungry and thirsty and the canteen is open."

"No, get it yourse-"

Clay handed him $60. My eyes widened slightly.

"Here you go, buddy." Clay ruffled Tommy's hair. Tommy grinned, before saying, "I like your new boyfriend!"

My face went brick red. Clay simply laughed. "Tommy, you have 10 seconds to run before I throw you out that window." I pointed to the third floor window. He punched me lightly on the arm before scurrying off.

"Sorry about him-" I said.

Clay chuckled, "nah, he's alright. Kids will be kids." We smiled at each other. 

-- LATER --

We had been talking for at least half an hour.

"You two might wanna hurry before the library closes." The librarian said. I glanced at Clay and grabbed my bag. We nodded before heading out. 

Nobody else was at school- and it was pretty cool. Suddenly, Clay pushed me against the lockers. He kissed me, passionately, for a good minute. I felt his warm hand at the back of my neck, before hearing footsteps meander closer. 

"I told you he's your boyfriend!" Tommy said as Clay stopped kissing me. Clay looked me up and down. I looked him in the eyes.

Tommy continued, "let's hope the parents like him."