Oneshot No. 3 (881 words)

(only mentions of s3x are in this story. there is NO smut. there is one mention only)

(alcohol is involved in this story, but most of it is just mentions and not usage <3)

(there is a scene where a girl and a guy make out but i will put a warning before it)!

George sighed and opened the car door, hopping out of the vehicle and storming over to Clay's ginormous, modern mansion. As soon as he opened the front gate and walked up the path to the front door, he looked at the place. Thrashed. Destroyed. Reeking of alcohol and red, plastic cups everywhere.  He dragged his fingers from his outer eyes to his inner eyes and shook his head. 

"Hey," George tapped a girl on the shoulder. She seemed sober. 

"Hey, what's up?" She asked.

"Do you know where my friend is, Clay? He owns the house. Dirty blonde hair, green eyes.." He explained. The girl thought for a moment, before directing George up the stairs to Clay's room.

(WARNING: next few paragraphs is detailed making out. skip to "Clay!" to not read it) 

"He's up here, I think. He's face-on with a chick though." She turned away and walked off. George breathed in and out quickly. George barged in  to see Clay making out with a girl, they were wrapped in each other.

(CLAYS PERSPECTIVE, this is a bit before george walked in)

My bedroom was dark and cold but the girl made it feel warm and cozy. I shut the door and the girl looked at me, biting her lower lip, which drove me crazy. I suddenly felt the urge to kiss her, and my drunk self let my feelings take over. I walked over to her and looked down at her, my hair swishing over my eyes. She brushed my hair out of my eyes as I chuckled lightly and quietly. Then, I made my move.

I wrapped my hands around her waist and planted my lips onto hers. 

Her sweet, rosy fragrance drifted into my nostrils as my face was pressed up against hers. Her breath skimmed my nose as we stopped kissing for a split second, then her tongue was back in my mouth. She dropped the near empty cup and wrapped her warm, soft hands around the back of my head. 

I wanted to open my eyes and catch a glimpse of her again, after all, I had barely known her and just decided to bring her up to my room. My hand caressed her soft, brown, flowy hair as I pushed her against the wall in my bedroom. 

The bed was nearby and I swished her around and pinned her onto it. I moved my lips and started planting soft kisses onto her neck. My hand slithered into the back of her top as I moved back to her lips.

Suddenly, she opened her eyes and paused for a few seconds. She glanced to the entrance of the door as the handle twisted and cleared her throat lightly. I stepped back and saw George, furious.

(BACK TO NARRATING)

George flicked the lights on, anger boiling his blood. Clay had thrown a party, gotten drunk at 20 and was making out with a girl.

"Clay!" George yelled at him. 

"George!" Clay was quite clearly drunk. George sideglanced the girl as she let herself out, slipping past him and fixing her crop tops strap. 

"Wait!-" Clay called and tried to walk past George but he refused to move.

"Are you drinking alcohol?!" George stormed over and grabbed the cup that was in Clay's hand. 

"Only a bit." Clay winced, but the amount of alcohol in the plastic red cup said otherwise.

"Don't lie to me." George said firmly.

"Okay, okay. I might've had one... or two... or six cups.." Clay replied nervously, his voice shaky.

"Clay! You're underaged, you know this is illegal." George watched Clay brush his dirty blonde hair out of his face. "And who was that girl? I've never seen her once." George continued.

"Uhh. Just.. some girl." Clay sounded guilty.

"You don't even know her?" 

"Well... no."

"So you held a party, drank alcohol, got drunk, hooked up with a girl you don't even know and nearly had sex with her?" George snickered.

"Sorry. I just.. I don't know." Clay looked at George.

"You're only 20. You gotta be more responsible." George watched as Clay nodded. "Get changed and I'll go get everyone else out of this house." George turned to walk to the door. 

"And Clay," He turned around after Clay took off his shirt to reveal his well-defined muscles and his tanned chest. George shook his head and blinked, looking at Clay's face and not his chest. 

"I won't always be here for you. Be careful next time." George walked out the door as Clay flopped back onto his bed. He was so embarrassed after George walked in on him hooking up with a girl while him and the girl were intoxicated. Clay quickly put on comfier clothes and called for George to come upstairs.

"What is it, Clay?" George walked in.

"Thanks. For coming over, I could've done something really stupid." Clay looked at George. George pulled him in for a hug. 

"Hey, anything for you."