Oneshot No. 192 (526 Words)

context: george, dream and sapnap met up for the first time.
tw: swearing

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

"I still can't belive I'm here- looking at you!" I exclaim, glancing right at Dream.

He grins, laughing a bit.

We're all sat down at the dining table, not even eating food, just chatting.

"So, George, now you're in Orlando, is there anything you wanna do?" Sapnap asks.

"I just got here, I don't even know what you can do h-"

Suddenly, a SWAT team barges in.

"Holy shit!" I exclaim.

"Put your hands in the air, where I can see them!" One of them yells.

All three of us raise our hands.

"Which one of you is 'Dream'?"

For fucks sake. We've been swatted.

"That's me," Dream mutters, too calmly.

"Tell us what's going on here. We've been informed that you've been participating in illegal activities."

"No, no, we're not. Not at a-"

"You can explain yourself at the Police Station. Bring in the other two."

One of the SWAT members grabs Dream, arresting him. Then, two other ones arrest Sapnap and I. Dream gets taken first in another car, then me, then Sapnap.

-- AT THE STATION --

DREAMS PERSPECTIVE:

I'm sitting in the interrogation room, and I've been waiting for a detective to come in for a while.

DETECTIVE BALDASSARES PERSPECTIVE:

I observe the main culprit from the one way mirror. He seems too relaxed; feet kicked up, practically fallen asleep whilst his hands are cuffed to the table.

I walk along the hallway to the next person, who seems incredibly nervous.

Then, I scan the last person. He also seems nervous.

I walk into the main guys room.

"Alright, Dream. What brings you here, exactly?" I say, as he wakes up. He seems oddly familiar.

"It's complicated, but we weren't doing anything. Someone called a SWAT team on me and my friends, seriously."

"What, you're one of those 'streamers' that get cops called on 'em?" I mock.

"Yes!"

"O- oh. Prove it."

"Look up 'Dream' on your phone."

"Don't be an idiot," I say, looking it up. "That's a normal word in the English dictionary, you're  not gonna be the first resu-"

He is the first result. Well, I don't actually know if this is him. I press on his Youtube Channel and play a video.

Whilst it plays, he syncs up with every single word.

"Bet you feel like the idiot now, huh?"

I stand up, quickly, putting my hands on the table.

He does the same thing in almost the exact time, and the cuffs slip off of his hands and onto mine.

He grins for a second, then grabs my Pepsi beside me.

He flicks the top of it open, taking a sip.

"Out of this entire situation, you got no proof that we were doing illegal activity like your SWAT team assumed. Guess I'm free to go."

Dream glances at the hidden security camera in the top left corner. He's been here before.

He looks me up and down, then leaves the interrogation room.

I exclaim, "Bastard!"

-- BACK HOME --

DREAMS PERSPECTIVE:

I shut the door.

"So! How's that for your first night in Florida, George?"