Oneshot No. 134 (333 Words)

tw: vapes,
tw: addiction
tw: swearing

context: dreams driving tommy to a party, george is in the car as well.

DREAMS PERSPECTIVE:

I take a left at the end of the street, George, Tommy and I all having a conversation.

"No, well, if you think about it, I-" George starts, but I cut him off.

"George, do you know where-" I begin. But then I see Tommy in the back. "Ehm, nevermind."

"What?" the two of them ask.

"Nothing- just-"

"If its what I'm thinking about, the kids not gonna care-" George half-whispers.

"Care about what?" Tommy asks. My grip on the steering wheel tightens.

"Fucking hell-" I mutter. "I just don't want him having to inhale it..." I whisper.

George scoffs, turns around and looks at Tommy. "Tommy, Dream vapes. Your friends probably vape. Get over it. He's nervous to vape around you because he doesn't want you getting second-hand vapour and inhaling it, but you're gonna have to deal with it."

"George, what the fuck?" I say, pulling over.

"Guys-" Tommy starts.

"It's fine, just keep driving," George mumbles.

"You don't tell a KID about one of their bestfriends nicotine addictions."

"I never said nicotine addiction."

"You told him to deal with it because it's not like I'm stopping anytime soon. Sounds like an addiction to me."

"Guys!" Tommy tries to say, but gets spoken over.

We're about two blocks away from our house.

"It's not my fault you're a fucking addict. It's not just vaping either, is it? C'mon, tell Tommy about the SEVERAL times YOU couldn't pick me up from a party because you were too wasted of your head to even walk straight!" George yells.

"Fucking shut your mouth."

"Or tell him about the time we were in the car together and you SWORE you were sober but you lied and ended up getting us into an accident!-"

"GUYS!" Tommy yells. George and I both pause. We've been yelling this entire time in front of Tommy.