Oneshot No. 65 (565 Words)

quick idea of how the dream team look in this oneshot: they look like their fanart. tall, lean, you get the idea

context: georges birthday
ps will be using their game names

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

I heard a knock on my door and heaved myself from my couch to my feet. I took quick, short steps over to the door, but suddenly stop as Sapnap bursts in. He's carrying Dream, who has tape over his mouth. His ankles are tied together with a red ribbon and his arms are tied to his sides, another red ribbon over his arms and stomach. 

"Happy birthday George!" Sapnap grins, still holding Dream. Dream rolls his eyes, like he doesn't care. 

"How did you get him to agree to this?" I giggle as Sapnap passes me him like an object. I use a hand to rip off the tape on his mouth.

"OW!" He yowls. "I didn't agree to this, I fell asleep at Sapnap's house and woke up in the backseat of his car!" He growls. 

"I have an idea," I grin. "Dream, do you have a present for me?" I look down at him in my arms.

"Uhh... no."

"Alright, your present to me can be that you have to be my slave for twenty-four (24) hours!" I exclaim. Sapnaps face lights up. "Oh, and Sapnaps of course."

Dream's jaw drops. "You're joking." 

"I don't think I am," I giggle. I carry him up to my room, Sapnap following, and put him on my bed. He struggles to get out of the ribbon around his ankles and chest. Sapnap goes to help him, but I pull him back. "No no, let him stay in it."

Sapnap giggles. 

"One question," Dream says.

"Mhm?" I say.

"WHY?" He barks. Suddenly, the lighting in the room turns golden and he turns into a piece of art. His strands of hair are like the weeds that linger beside a river of a small current, with trout dive-bombing to the bottom and resurfacing the skyline-silver water. His beauty is similar to a lightning strike- sudden and shocking. Green emerald hues are alarmingly vacant, pale and watery, just like that river. His eyes had the glow of the forest, rimmed coolly with moss. Their lightness reminds victims of his green glare of summertime, when the sun rays warm the leaves of the trees. He was just alive in the same way of the birds, casually wild. 

I must've gotten caught staring at him, because Sapnap shakes my shoulder. 

"Staring at Dream again?" He chuckles. I feel my face heat up.

"What? No," I lie. 

"Stare all you want," Dream grins. 

"How 'bout I stare at this," I say. I grab my water bottle and unscrew the lid. I pour the water on him and he gets soaked. 

Sapnap laughs like a maniac, grabbing his stomach and wheezing. I smile, tipping the last bit of water on his hair. Honestly, I just made him look better. "Oops, look like you have to take your shirt off," I grin. 

At this point, Sapnap can barely breathe. Dreams jaw drops. 

"You're joking," he says. The ribbons unfolded and now on the ground. 

"Nope," I say.

"I hate you so much."

He groans, tilting his head back angrily. He grabs the front of his shirt and pulls it off over his head, revealing his bronzed abs. "Happy now?" He grunts.

"Very."