Oneshot No. 125 (310 Words)

tw: manipulation
tw: mentions of sex (little bit nsfw)
tw: swearing

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

Dream had gone out with his girlfriend to a party a few hours ago, and now it was 11pm. Wilbur, Sapnap, Tommy and I were sitting in the living room waiting for him to get back.

"I mean, I think they're a really cute couple," Wilbur says. "I hope they last."

I nod in agreement, but then we all hear the front door open. I turn my head and it's Dream and his girlfriend, but they're yelling at each other.

DREAMS PERSPECTIVE

"You cheated on me! This is the third fucking time, I'm done," I yell.

"You were the worst fucking boyfriend I've ever had. No wonder I cheated on you!" she counters.

"Oh, so I'M the bad guy?!"

"Fuck you, I was so nice to you! It'll never happen again, but you refuse to give me a chance. You're a piece of shit!

"THREE TIMES. You CHEATED on me three times. And after everytime you manipulate me into getting back with you or you get me to say something publicly just so you can get clout and sympathy!"

"Whatever, I only ever dated you for sex."

I can almost see my friends faces drop.

"Get out of my fucking house," I say, a bit more calm. "Leave."

She whines, "it won't happen again, you're such a dick. So sensitive."

"Get the FUCK out!" I raise my voice.

She rummages quickly through her bag, then throws me a promise ring I bought her. I catch it, and then she's out the door.

A mixture of emotions swarm my head. I should chase after her, I'm sure it won't happen again. No, no, she's manipulating me. But I really think she means it this time. BUT it's happened three times. I'm not sure how to feel about it.