Oneshot No. 138 (363 Words)

context: dreams going to a business meeting and has to bring tommy with him

tw: swearing

TOMMYS PERSPECTIVE:

"Okay, when we get out of the car, theirs gonna be a LOT of paparazzi. They're gonna ask me questions, they're gonna shove cameras and microphones in my face, just ignore them," Dream says, pulling up to the ginormous building he owns.

On the front of the tall, glass building, in bold green letters it says 'DREAM' right in the center. Paparazzi are already crowding from the entrance all the way to the parking lot, and I can barely see the doors.

"You ready?" Dream asks.

"Uh- I-" I stutter. Just looking at the crowd makes me nervous.

"You can always stay in the car," Dream suggests.

"No- I'll come, but can you hold my hand?" I ask shyly. I really don't wanna be left behind or get literally trampled by paparazzi.

"Okay," he says calmly. I smile and we both get out of the cat.

The paparazzi is loud, and Dream's wearing a slick black suit with black tinted sunglasses. His dirty blonde hair is slightly long and just flops a tiny bit over the glasses. I feel completely underdressed compared to him, just in your average navy suit.

He grabs his wallet and phone and walks confidently right over to the paparazzi. He holds his hand out behind him and I quickly take it, not wanting to be murdered by the paparazzi.

"Dream! Dream! Over here Dream!"

"Dream, what's it like being one of YouTube's biggest accomplishments?"

"Dream! How expensive was this building and how did it impact you?"

But one man in particular boldly steps right in front of Dream. It's the host of one of America's most popular news broadcasters.

"Hello, Dream. We'd like to partner with y-"

"You're in my way."

The paparazzi continue to take pictures and videos of him, talking amongst themselves.

"Excuse me?" The man says.

"I said, you're in my way. Move," Dream snarls.

When the man doesn't move, Dream laughs slightly.

"Security," he calls, shoving past. Two bulky men come out of absolutely nowhere and walk up to the man. I try to look behind, but Dream grabs me. "Keep walking."