Oneshot No. 94 (311 Words)

pt 2 to oneshot no. 93 ;)

tw: blood
tw: guns

tw: traumatic childhood

WILBURS PERSPECTIVE:

Something begins to make my body tense as Phil and I enter the interrogation room. Phil inhales and exhales once he sits down across the table from Dream. I take a seat next to Phil.

"Why'd you do it?" Phil asks straight away.

Dream flexes his fingers, examining his hand. There's smears of Tommy's blood on them and it makes my face scrunch itself up. I cringe at the metallic smell that lingers in the room. Dream says nothing. 

"Is it your past?" Phil, from nowhere, fans out the papers about Dream's childhood. 

Now Dream looks up. I hate to admit it, but this dude is horrifying. 

"Let's go through some of these papers, shall we?" Phil teases, trying to get something out of Dream. 

Dream stays silent but there's something in his eyes.

"If you insist," Phil begins. "Abuse, neglect, family violence, community violence."

"Please stop," Dream says suddenly.

"School violence, medical procedures, serious and untreated mental illness," Phil continues. I don't know what he's doing, testing Dream like this.

"Stop it. I asked you to stop," Dream says again. His voice is beginning to waver. 

"Household member addicted to illegal substances and alcohol, incarceration of a loved one, divorce, crime. The list goes on."

Dream lowers his head, and a few seconds later, he looks up. His eyes are an angry, aggressive, green glare. It burns when he looks at me.

I notice the cuffs on his ankles and wrist seem to be... a bit too large. Almost like he could slip out of them.

"Hear the sirens?" he says. Police sirens wail in the background. I hear a gunshot.

Then, a familiar, monotone voice.

"Oh, Dream~" Techno says, walking through the door, a shotgun over his shoulder.

Dream slithers out from the cuffs. 

Techno throws him the gun. 

Dream looks at Techno. "Cover your ears."