Oneshot No. 110 (381 Words)

context: everyone in the dream smp lives in one big mansion, bought by dream. ur new there and karl and niki give you a tour! (also its from the pov of a girl, whos 20)

YOUR PERSPECTIVE:

"Alright, let's step inside shall we?" Karl smiles warmly. Niki smiles, too, her smile just bright enough to light up a whole city. I already feel so welcome, having met two (2) of thirty (30) people in the past minute. 

"Yes please!" I say eagerly. Niki steps forward and opens the door, and as soon as I walk into the main hallway, a tall blonde man with green eyes rushes around the corner, talking on the phone. He looks like he's in a rush. He's wearing an expensive-looking black and white neutral tux, holding his phone to his ear with one hand and holding a computer under his armpit. In addition to the two devices, he has a mask just hanging wrapped around his ear, and I notice a wallet in his empty hand. 

"Yes, yes, I'm on my way- of course I'm taking the Bentley-" he says into the phone, "yep, yep, I'll be there soon. Alright, bye," he continues. He ends the call and looks me up and down, and I'm slightly intimidated. He's a mighty amount taller than me.

"Oh, hi Dream! This is the new girl coming in!" Karl explains.

"Oh, hi! Sorry for the informal greeting, but I have to leave, like, right now for a business meeting. But make yourself at home! We're all thrilled to have you here." I nearly melt, his voice is literally like a hug, especially in this context. 

"Thank you!" I smile. He rushes past me, getting another phone call.

"What is it this time? No, George isn't with me! What do you think I am, an idiot? What the-" he leaves through the front door, slamming it shut a bit harshly. 

"He's always in and out of this house- he's a really, really busy guy," Niki laughs.

"Okay, let's head to th-"

"Karl! Niki! And whoever you are! Where's Dream?!" A shorter, British guy says with dark brown hair says, running around the corner. 

"He just left for a business meeting," Karl says. 

"He forget his keys!" George says.

"I forgot my keys!" Dream yells, running back into the house.