Oneshot No. 128 (600 Words)

context: that one kacey stream that dream was on

// kacey
tw: swearing

BADS PERSPECTIVE:

"Well, Kacey, glad we cleared that up," Dream says.

"Yeah," she says plainly. Without another word, Dream leaves the call. Sapnap, Antfrost, Punz and I all linger in chat, dead silent.

"God, he's such an idiot!" she exclaims. "And it's so clear his friends hate him. His energy is so different from them, they're so fed up with him. They told me themselves. He can't even get a single sentence out without fucking stuttering. "

My jaw drops to the ground, but then I grin. I clip it and send the link to Dream. When I see that he's read it, I honestly feel scared for Kacey.

CHAT:

Sapnap: HAHAHAHAHAHAH
BadBoyHalo: my oh my
Punz: ur about to get ur ass kicked
Antfrost: Not looking good for u x
Sapnap: kiss ur rep goodbye boo 😘
Punz: not that it was looking good anyway
Antfrost: HAHAHAHAHHA
BadBoyHalo: she had it coming. rip

"He's a cheater, you guys know that right? He cheated so he'd look good? He's an id-"

User has joined your channel.

"I leave for one second and you already just cannot get me out of your head! I gotta start paying rent for being in there 24/7, seriously," Dream laughs.

Kacey's face drops. She doesn't say a word. I text Dream, 'scare her.' He reads it.

"You're not running shit out of your mouth anymore?" Dream teases. "Why so silent, Kacey? Am I intimidating you?"

"Pfft, no-" she says, voice trembling, stuttering as well.

"Now you're the one who is stuttering. Should I make fun of that like you made fun of me?"

She stays silent again.

"Hm, my 'energy' must be pretty scary to you, considering you've fallen silent ever since I joined the call. Only shit talking me when I'm not here? Can't even say it to my face?"

"I-" she manages to get out.

"I know you understand how damaging you are towards me and my friends careers. But do you know how damaging I, alone, could be to your tiny little following?"

Another silence from Kacey.

Dream laughs, "well, Kaceytron, you'll be hearing hearing from my lawyer. Multiple."

User has left your channel.

-- LATER --

"Dream, you're making headlines!" George says when we're all sat in the living room together.

It's nothing new for Dream, so he just looks quizzically at George. Dream gets up, turns to walk somewhere but George stops and stands in front of him.

Oh God. I can tell Dream's in a bad mood, which makes me scared for George.

"Wow, someone's humble," George scoffs mockingly.

"It's not my fault you've never made headlines so every time I do you freak out about it," Dream says, looking down at him. "Get over it."

"Woah there boys," I say. I quickly get up and separate the two. Well, I try to. Dream shoves right past me and nearly pushes George over.

He heads for the front door, grabs a jacket off the hooks and grabs one of his car keys.

I rush after him, squeezing through the door before it closes.

"Where are you going?!" I ask firmly.

"Out," he says. I realise there's nothing I'm gonna be able to do.

"Be careful," I say quietly.

He opens the door to his car and turns it on.

I feel George rush behind me.

He tries to say, "Hey- D-"

But Dream revs his engine, blocking out Georges voice. George shakes his head and rolls his eyes, muttering under his breath as he walks back inside.