Oneshot No. 52 (509 Words)

context: dream = 17 | george = 15

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

"George, your tutors here!" My dad called from the front door. 

"Coming," I said with little-to-no enthusiasm. I peeled myself from the couch and trudged over to the front door, dragging my feet. When I reached the front door and I looked at him, that dirty blonde hair and hues that reeled me into the captivating green abyss that were his eyes, I couldn't help but stare. Previously, I kept telling Dad I didn't need a tutor. Suddenly I did.

"Hi, you must be George." He grinned with his perfect, straight, white teeth. He held out his hand for me to shake, and when I clasped my hand over his, it was warm in mine. 

"Yeah, that's me. Clay, right?" I asked, pulling my hand back even though I didn't want to. Oh my God, I thought. Am I really crushing on my tutor?  The thought taunted me, flowing around in my mind. 

"Yep," he said casually. My dad stepped in front of me and turned around quickly.

"Go set up your work in the living room," he ordered, patting me on the shoulder. I nodded, walking away, hearing him and Clay talk about nothing in particular. I caught a bit from the conversation as my dad asked him for his age, what he was studying in school, yadayadayada. He said he was studying business studies and commerce, math and stuff. He also said that he was 17. Two years isn't that big of an age gap right? 

I put my bag on the chair and rummaged through it, pushing my way past old school tests I never showed my parents and other unnecessary things that just weighed down my old, dark, navy blue bag. I grabbed my math homework and scattered it on the table, rubbing a hand over the back of my neck. This is gonna be a long tutoring session.

-- DURING TUTORING --

"George, are you listening?" Clay asked, with a half grin on his face. I blinked. No, I was staring at you, was what I wanted to say

But, "yeah." Is what I said.

"Then what's the answer?"

I felt my face heat up. "Uhh.." 

"It's okay if you weren't listening, take a break," he said. I let out a long sigh of relief, leaning back in my chair. My dad had left earlier, and I looked around the empty house. I itched my wrist.

"Okay, I'm ready," I said. 

"Great."

-- FINISHED TUTORING --

"Alright, time I leave." Clay looked at his phone. As he stood up, I caught a breeze of his scent. Cologne. Not a lot, but not too little, the perfect amount. I winced silently to myself as he walked himself to the door, his bag slumped over his shoulder. 

I waved to him, a brief smile on my face, as he drove off in his car. I slammed the door close and sank to the ground, my back against the door. Holy hell, he's hot.

lol ik yall prolly want smut but ill do that l8er