Oneshot No. 56 (1008 Words)

tw: light smut
tw: swearing

context: dream smp in school. ur one of their friends

YOUR PERSPECTIVE:

"Hey, Clay! Sit here!" The popular kids say. Clay looked over at us, and we exchanged glances around the table. This could make or break his reputation. He looks at the popular kids, throws them a brief smile and walks over to us, throwing his bag down.

"Thanks man," Tommy says.

"You got company incoming," Nick says.

"Why are you sitting over here? You know we asked you to come sit with us right?" Jake says. Jake Jones. He had a history with Clay, and boy is it bad. Everyone at school was scared of them. It was Clay Cooper and Jake Jones, the two biggest highschool jocks.

"Well these are my friends. I'd rather sit here than with you guys who just bully other people because you're insecure and feel the need to bring people down with you."

George and Nick let out a low whistle.

"You're really gonna sit here with these dorks?" Jake asks again. I grimace.

Clay stands up, towering over Jake. It's obvious Jake feels inferior.

"You got a problem with that?" Clay clenches his fists.

Jake looks at us as we anxiously wait for an answer.

"No.." he says eventually.

"Good. We shouldn't have an issue. This is your que to scram before you get a brief introduction to my fists." Clay smiles menacingly at him, stepping on the back of Jake's shoe as he walks away quickly.

Clay sits down, his bag slumped against his leg. I watch him push his tray of food away. Not hungry. 

"What? We're supposed to ignore he just did that?" Wilbur says, dropping his fork.

"Calm down," I say, exchanging glances around the table. Clay looks nervous. "Something wrong?" I ask. George looks at us, then I realise we're both looking at each others lips. My face heats up and I turn my head, rubbing my arm. George raises his brow at me. I roll my eyes.

"Nah," Clay says. I shrug. Maybe he doesn't wanna talk about it. The entire cafeteria is staring at our table. I chew my lower lip nervously. 

"The groups quiet today I guess," Tommy says. He glances at me then gestures towards Clay. I look at him, and in the span of a few minutes, he looks more anxious. He looks around, restlessly. 

"Clay?" George says. 

"You good?" Nick asks.

"I feel a bit sick, might head to the nurses office," he finally says.

"I'll come with you," I say, a bit loud. I look at the table and they all nod slowly.

Clay and I walk out of the cafeteria, eyes on us, pushing the doors open. He pulls me from the nurses office and steers into the other direction. 

"Clay, the nurses office is over there," I say, even though I let him pull me away.

"I know, I have a different idea."

He pulls us both into the stairwell, where its a secluded spot for the next 40 minutes until people start leaving for class.

"Clay-" I begin, but giggle a bit. 

"Can I kiss you?" 

My heart pounds. Out of my chest. The hottest guy here, my best friend, wants to kiss me. Hell yeah he can!

I kiss him before he can say anything else. A shock of energy shoots through me as he cups my face in his hands, his fingers grasping my cheeks and the line of my jaw. It must e the adrenaline that's making my heart beat so fast. The whole nobody-else-could-possibly-see-this bond. Or maybe it's his soft lips and the way I wind my arms around his neck like I can't stand to let go. I run my fingertips across the back of his neck. He tangles a hand in my hair and kisses me along my jawline to my neck. I shiver against him and make a small noise in my throat. Suddenly the world fades like never before when I slide my hands back into his hair and pull him against me. The soft pressure of our lips send a warm ache humming through my veins. It's sweet and tender, but it still makes me dizzy. I find a hard plane of muscle through his thin shirt as I drag my fingers along his chest and back. He backs me up, even more, against the wall. I lean into him and wrap my arms around his neck again, bringing them back up from his back and chest. His hands travel down the curve of my waist to my hips, finding a strip of bare skin under the hem of my shirt. It's only when Tommy bursts through the stairwell door with Nick by his side when we stop.

"You two are seriously making out?" He asks, leaning against the doorframe. 

"Not like it's a surprise, the two hottest people in Bayview. Almost like a movie." Nick grins. Tommy does too, nudging him. 

"You two probably lost track of time, but we're going to class now." Tommy turns around with Nick and walk out of the stairwell, heading to class. Clay plants a kiss onto my cheek, leaving for class. The touch he planted leaves a garden of love weaving through my heart and veins. 

-- IN CLASS --

"A little birdie told me you and Clay went at it," George says suddenly, giving me a fright. I jump slightly as I turn to look at him.

"Who told you?" I ask.

"So it's true!" He exclaims quietly.

"I mean, yeah, but who told you?" I half-giggle.

"Who do you think?" 

"Nick and Tommy," I snort, rolling my eyes. 

"Mr. Davidson and Ms. Williams, would you like to share your conversation with the class?" Mr. Smith growls.

"Sure," George says, standing up. 

"You better n-"

"Ava and Clay made out in the stairwell, is what we were talking about," George grins. The class burst into a mixture of "whats?" and "oh my goshs!" which make my face glow red.

"I hate you so much," I snicker as George sits down, watching the class go crazy. 

"Pfft. Just wait till Clay hears this."