Oneshot No. 60 (351 Words)

tw: swearing
kinda nsfw? not rlly tho?

CLAYS PERSPECTIVE?

"why am i never good enough for you?"

george stayed silent.

"theres nothing worse than loosing who you thought was your best friend. you just woke up one morning, decided you didnt like me anymore and left. ignored me, hurt me, broke our promises and forgot all our memories. its truly sad. especially when i did nothing wrong. dont worry about my feelings though, i was a fool to think you cared"

"i care about you,"

"but..."

"but not as much as i care about her"

"its always her. always. she ruined my life. she ruined our friendship. she ruined your life, but you arent ready to understand that. you used to be the story of my life but now youre just a chapter of it.

"its not like that. youre my world, but id rather lose my world than her"

"i hate her"

"i love her"

"you shouldnt"

"why not"

"she changed you. youre different. youre worse. youre a monster from hell"

"stop,"

"no, george. because you never actually cared for me, i was always the one caring for you. i was there when you were crying and broken and when i was you were always busy. always busy doing what? fucking her?"

"clay, stop, its not like that"

"its exactly like that. just admit it"

"i wont admit to something not true"

"youre lying to yourself~"

"you just want all my time for you"

"no, george. i want the time we spent back. you made time for me then, what about now?"

"im busier now"

"yeah, screwing some chick"

george sighs. "youre just angry now"

"im not angry, im hurt. learn the difference"

"clay-"

"you promised me. and then you broke that promise"

"if i apologised would you forgive me?"

"apologies dont matter when you keep doing what youre doing"

"then i cant. im sorry"

"im not upset. i knew it was coming"

"ill always love you"

"forever?"

"the one promise ill never break"

"i trust you. i shouldnt, but i do. i love you"

"trust me... i love you too."