Oneshot No. 40 (568 Words)

tw: guns

tw: violence

this is NOT clay and george. this is dream and george.

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

The rope burnt my wrists as I struggled to pull myself out of its grasp. After failed attempts, I gave up. I looked around the room. So bare and naked to the human eye. A single, flickering light above the chair I was tied to illuminated the room with such weakness I could barely see a few feet in front of me. I swallowed the bile that rose in my throat. I looked up at the light, but my eyes were immediately drawn back to right in front of me when I heard the click of shoes walking on the concrete ground. I felt a cold breath on my neck. I didn't have to move my head to know who was behind me. It was him.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here." His gravelly, deep voice sent shivers down my spine. I felt goosebumps creep along my skin. He walked in long strides in front of me, pulling a chair out of the darkness and placing it in front of me. The back of the chair faced me as he swished his body onto it. He rested his arms along the head of the chair, a gun strapped into a holster around his wrist. I felt my ribs seize as he grabbed my jaw and tilted my head up to look at him.

"Please, let me go," I pleaded. He threw his hand away from my jaw and laughed, lightly. He turned away from me, and I was greeted with his back. He turned back to me, leaned down, and grinned. A terrified frown plastered itself onto my face as he slipped the gun out of its holster. I tensed up as he loaded the gun. He caressed it with his fingertips. "Some people murder for their business, George. Did you know that?" He asked. I shrunk back into my shoulders, confused as to what he was saying.

"I.. I guess businessmen will do anything for their business. But you don't have to!" I begged. I locked my gaze in with his. His pupils widened, and for a split second my mind flashed back to the happiness we once had in our friendship. All that grace, all that glory. Shattered. His green eyes glowed with sinister intentions. My eyes drip with tears. My walls, the walls that hold me up, make me strong just... collapse. Moment by moment, they fall. Salty drops fall from my chin, drenching my shirt. Gut-wrenching sobs tore through my chest.

He raised his gun. Streams of tears flowed faster than my pounding heart as he aimed it right at me. Lord, please, I begged silently.

"George, I'm not a businessman. I'm a business, man."

Bang, bang, bang.

Every gunshot was the one that ripped me from this existence, that silenced my laughter and made dull my eyes. Every blast to the gentle air was the one that laid my warm hands so very cold. It was as if that sound had become the murderer, a brutal shout from the coldest of "lungs." 

It was all over.

hey yall
ok so the next oneshot is a biggy! 
so if i dont upload a oneshot tomorrow, thats why :-)
im also going on an 8 hour road trip, so that adds to the fact lol
ok bye i love u