Oneshot No. 107 (523 Words)

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

It was about 3:40pm and I was in the kitchen, just chilling. I scroll through my phone while Sapnap is upstairs in his room. Dream's in his room, downstairs, probably playing something with Sapnap.

 I yawn, put my phone down and stretch. Then, the door opens.

It's Drista coming back from school, but as soon as she closes the door she inhales and I notice tears start pouring down her face. 

"Heyy, what's wrong? Why are you upset?" I ask calmly, quickly walking over to her. I'm a good bit taller than her, so I crouch down to her height. 

She doesn't say anything, just looks at me and walks right into my arms. Just hugs me tight. I'm taken aback quite a bit, but I immediately hug her back. I know for a fact that once you're crying, and you get a bear-like hug, it feels so nice.

"Hey, hey, everything's fine, okay? You're okay, you're okay," I reassure while she takes hiccupping breathes. Her breathing calms and cools down whilst I continue to tell her she's okay. "Deep breathes, deep breathes." 

After a while, I pull back from the hug. Her breathing is back to normal, but every now and then she hiccups a bit. I put my hands on her shoulders and look at her. It only hits me then how similar her and Dream look- the blonde hair, the green eyes, the tan skin. Honestly, her eyes are kind of intimidating. I feel like if she stared me down, those green flames that are her eyes could literally burn right through my skin. Something that Dream has done, intentionally and unintentionally, many times.

"How about you and I go for a drive together down to the beach, we'll get ice cream, lollies, cake, anything you want and we can talk about this, okay? Using your brothers credit card, of course," I chuckle.

She smiles, giggles, wipes her eye. 

"I'd like that!" she says.

"Alrighty then! Settled. Let me just go steal your brothers wallet. Hop in the car, I'll be a second."

Without hesitation, she shrugs and walks out the door to the car. I walk quickly over to Dreams room and open the door. He's sitting at his monitor, feet up on his desk, headset on. He pulls his headphones off and looks at me, a quizzical expression on his face while I rummage through his room, trying to find his wallet.

"What are you doing?" he asks, scrunching his face up.

"Your sister had a bad day at school and I'm getting her food, and I need your money to pay for it," I grin like a little kid. 

"Wait what? Is she okay? Where is she?" Dream gets up immediately, and when I look at him, there it is. The same green eyes, like a flame, burning my skin. It's like if I don't show him that shes perfectly fine, he'll murder me. 

"She's outside in the car," I say. His eyes calm and he pulls his wallet out of his pocket. He chucks it at me and I catch it. "Thank you!" I exclaim, half way out the door.