Oneshot No. 178 (750 Words)

context: ur a very big creator called polly at a formal cc event

DREAMS PERSPECTIVE:

I sit, leaned back a bit, on a red chair with my friends across from me on a lounge.

I have my legs crossed (yk the way giys do) as I take a sip of my champagne.

I got seated in a special VIP area, and I was allowed to bring my friends with me. George, Sapnap, Tommy, Wilbur and Karl are all sitting in th VIP lounge with me.

The paparazzi swarms me, but I simply remain neutral.

"Bugger off," Tommy mutters, walking through them.

They don't listen.

We're all in slick suits, each of ours different colours.

I'm wearing a very dark green suit, George is wearing a navy blue suit, Sapnap wearing a usual black one. Tommy wears a dark red suit, Wilbur wearing a grey suit and Karl wearing a dark purple one.

I roll my eyes, bored of the event. It's a very loud event, and I'm being treated incredibly well, but it's so boring waiting for the actual event to start.

Then, suddenly, a creator bursts through the doors.

At first, I don't turn around to look at her.

But then, George lets out a low whistle. I turn around.

Holy...

The content creator is tall for a girl, very long black hair. She has striking green eyes, complimenting her dark green dress. The dress has a large slit up her right leg, and the upper half of the dress is near-see-through green lace, in a pretty fashion. The dress is shoulderless, and she has a small black purse in her hand. Her hair is slicked back, slightly messy. Her skin is practically golden, and it makes her look even better. She's quite a thin girl, but her body curves inwards around the waist.

She poses, looking good effortlessy, for pictures.

"Dream's got a crush~" Tommy teases.

I, completely zoned out and lost in her, ignore him and slowly stand up.

She, then locks eyes with me.

POLLYS PERSPECTIVE:

A, very, tall young man stands up in the VIP section. I immediately notice who it is. How could you not know him?

Dream himself. The biggest content creator here. A shocking 25 million subscribers, all self-made. He has tan skin, and its complimented and contrasted by his dark green suit. He has devilish green eyes that gaze right at me with furrowed brunette eyebrows, although he has dirty blonde hair. I feel my breath grow faint, and realising I'm holding my breath looking at the man. Then, we seriously lock eyes. Two firey green flames glaring into each other. I break eye contact, the paparazzi following me as I walk to a smaller, seperated room where they're not allowed to follow.

DREAMS PERSPECTIVE:

"Well, what the hell are you waiting for? Go chase her!" George says, pushing me.

"I-" I stammer, speechless. "But, I'm not meant to go in the room she just went in. It's just for the female content creators."

"You're Dream, you can do whatever the hell you want," Sapnap declares.

Screw it. I don't even bother to unlock the felt fence around the VIP lounge, I simply just jump it and rush to the room.

"Sir, you're not allowed in this room. It's for 20 million subscribers plus," the security guard says.

Oh? I can go into this room.

"I'm Dream," I say, blatantly. Her face drops, and she opens the door.

I walk in, and theres flashing lights, drinks, foods, and a good bunch of people.

I scan the room, panting, looking for her.

POLLYS PERSPECTIVE:

I'm talking to some of my content creator girlfriends about the boy I just saw.

"I'm telling you, Dream and I locked eyes. There was something there," I insist.

One of my friends, Nia, says, "well, your little boyfriend is looking for you at the entrance."

I turn around, instantly, to see the tall Youtuber drinking a glass of champagne and talking to some others. I can vaguely hear him.

"Hey boys, you haven't seen a panicked girl coming through here have you? Gorgeous girl, long green dress with a slit," he explains.

One of the content creators nods and gestures to me.

I turn around, flustered and panicking.

Another one of my friends, Coco, giggles, "he's coming over here.. well, hello, Dream!" she says.

I turn around, looking up at him.

"Oh, hi- Polly," he says.

"You seem to be looking for someone," Nia chuckles. "Polly, perhaps?"

"Nia!-"

"Well, yeah, actually."