Oneshot No. 1 (1232 words)

Clay threw himself onto the couch, his back slapping the sofa as he lay down. He watched from the corner of his eye as George blushed lightly at his phone. Now Clay was interested. He leaned over and ran his fingers through his own hair, pushing it out of his eye. 

"What are you looking at?" He chuckled. 

George quickly dropped his phone onto his chest with a thud and cleared his throat. 

"Hmm? Oh, nothing." He laughed nervously, adjusting himself on the couch and sitting up. Clay rolled his eyes and stood up. George looked up at him. Clay snatched his phone out of his hands and watched as George's blush rose to the surface of his face. 

"Give it back, Clay." George said in a stern voice. Clay was slightly taken aback by how serious he sounded. Usually he'd laugh about something like this and Clay contemplated actually giving his phone back, but of course he didn't. 

"You're texting a girl?" Clay's voice was the tiniest bit shaky. He gulped and scanned the messages with his eyes. It seemed like they were meeting up. George shoved Clay back and took his phone right from Clay's hands.

"Go away, and don't grab my phone like that." George suddenly snapped. Clay's heart shattered quickly as George walked to his room and slammed the door shut. Clay cleared his throat. 

"Oh."

-- LATER --

Clay sprinted to his car as soon as he heard George drive off and followed his car to wherever he was going. He peered around the street corner, keeping his eye on George as he tapped a rhythm on the steering wheel with his fingers. He pulled over to the side and parked his BMW SUV, swallowing the nervous feeling that rose in his throat as he watched George enter a restaurant and sit down next to a girl. 

An hour or so had passed as he watched them blush, smile and giggle at each other from inside the car. He sank into his seat, his heart racing. He peered over the dashboard and watched George pay the bill and exit the restaurant with her. He watched nervously as they walked to George's car, but got confused when he turned to the girl outside of his car. 

"Tonight was really special." George smiled.

"Thanks for taking me out tonight, George. I loved every moment of it." The girl's voice was smooth and soft as she bit her lower lip. George noticed and a cheeky smirk plastered itself onto his face. He placed his hand behind the girls head and leaned in for a kiss. The girl clearly enjoyed the long kiss before George pulled back, their noses resting on each other. His breathe skimmed the girls soft lips.

George suddenly raised his head and looked in the direction of Clay's car. George let out a quick, quiet sigh. 

"I have to go, but I hope we'll catch up soon." The girl planted a gentle kiss on George's cheek. 

George brushed a hand over his head and opened his car door, driving off. Clay watched and followed his car quietly.

-- LATER --

Clay got out of his car quickly, slamming the door behind him. George put down his drink as Clay walked over, his dirty blonde hair lashing over his eyes. Clay brushed it out of his face with his hand and stood up.