Oneshot No. 14 (812 Words)

this oneshot is just dream :-)
just cute scenarios all in the same day
p.s. "he" is dream 

1ST:

I walked out of the airport boarding area. I couldn't wait to see him. I had been overseas for 8 months studying for college, and I was finally home. I was gonna see my boyfriend and my family. 

I scanned the crowd of people. Where was he?

Suddenly I heard someone shout my name.

I twisted my head in the direction.

There he was.

I dropped my luggage and ran into his arms. He swooped me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his back. I kissed him, brushing over the back of his hair with my hand. I couldn't stop smiling. I stopped kissing him and hugged him tight as he wrapped his arms around me. He dipped me and I giggled, startled. 

"Why, hello, cupcake!" He said to me. I grinned widely.

"Hey handsome." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Someone walked over with my luggage. "Thank you," I said politely. I watched as he smiled, nodded and walked past my boyfriend. He whispered something to him. They both smiled, the man walking away.

"What did he say?" I asked, dragging my luggage as he held his arm around me and walked together. 

"I'll tell you later." He winked.

2ND:

I was still wondering what that man had told him. I decided to ask one more time. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mum. 

"Hey mama." I said. I had seen her already today, but gave her a hug anyway. "Do you know where Clay is?"

Mama smiled. "Check your little brothers room." 

I tilted my head, confused, but went there anyway. My little brother was 15, and I was 21. I put my ear to the door. A video game? 

I slowly and quietly open the door. He's sitting down on a beanbag, with my little brother sitting on the one next to him as they played a game together. I watched him get a bit mad, but he laughed it off as my brother wins the game. He pulled his headset off.

I leaned against the door frame. My brother said, "C'mon, one more round!" Clay laughed and put the headset back on. "You're on," he says, grinning. 

What did I do to deserve him? I wonder as I close the door and walk out.

3RD:

I smiled as he tapped his fingers to the rhythm of the chill music that played in the car. He sang along to the songs that played, even though sometimes he didn't know the words. It made me giggle. 

He moves his hand over to my thigh as he drives. At this point, butterflies and fluttering and tumbling in my stomach. I feel a blush rise to my face, but I put no effort into hiding it. 

Then he looks at me with those striking green eyes. They glow like gems in the moonlight. He knows what he's doing. 

4TH:

I thought it was cute that we had our own little "spot" on top of the hill. The grass was always perfectly cut, and the flowers were never droopy. The tree's were never stumps, always big oak trees with the branches dancing in the wind.

I was curled up into his chest as he kissed the top of my head. He ran a hand through my hair, stroking it softly. 

"You never told me what that man at the airport said." I say, looking at the stars that speckled the sky. 

"Ah, right. Well I'll tell you now." He responded calmly. I smiled, wondering what he was gonna say. 

"That man told me, 'you better marry her.'" He said. I grinned. But then he stood up. He held his hand at me and I took it. He hoisted me up. 

I looked at him, my head tilted in confusion. He rummaged through his pocket. What was he doing?

"Ava," he began. I felt my hands begin to shake. "We have been together for 7 years... and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Oh my God.

"Ava Michelle Fernsby," he says. 

I cover my mouth with my shaking hands. He kneels down on one knee and holds out a box. He opens it, and reveals the most beautiful diamond ring I have ever seen.

Then he says it. "Will you marry me?"

I feel the tears begin to stream down my face. I'm shaking all over and I'm smiling so hard my cheeks begin to hurt. 

"Yes!" I exclaim. "A thousand times, yes!" I hold out my hand as he slips the ring onto my finger. He swoops me up in his arms and kisses me. He holds me in the moonlight. 

Never in a million years would I of thought you could be this happy. Guess I was wrong.