Oneshot No. 4 (445 words)

"You ready?" Clay eagerly put on his vest and grabbed the bulky, fake gun off the wall. 

"You're going down." George chuckled as Clay cracked his knuckles. "You're so competitive!" He continued.

"It's laser tag, you can't be competitive. It's a game!" Clay laughed as the timer went off for the prior round of players. He looked at his team before entering the arena. He noticed George walk off and smirked. The timer began and Clay instantly turned around a corner and shot someone. He slid back around the corner and snuck off to find George. 

CLAYS PERSPECTIVE:

I snuck around, occasionally shooting people with my fake gun and eventually found George. He got a nice shot on someone and I took the advantage to make a move. I watched him slide off to a secluded spot. A smirk couldn't stop itself from plastering onto my face. 

(kissing scene is the next paragraph ;) skip to "Hey, George." to skip it)

I followed him down the slim hallway and slid my gun on the ground. George looked at it and I wrapped my hand around his waist and kissed him. I pushed him into a corner and felt one of his warm hands slither into my t-shirt. His other hand spread along the back of my head, brushing over my hair.

He stopped for a split second before I felt his tongue back in my mouth. I wrapped both my hands around his waist, and at this point, we had been kissing for a good few minutes. He stopped and planted kisses on my neck. I raised my head up and looked at the ceiling, holding back a groan of pure pleasure. (KJFHKFDHGDJFG)

We both heard footsteps and I pulled back, both our hands falling back next to our sides. I picked up my gun.

"Hey, George." I whispered. I shot him before walking off.

-- LATER --

BACK TO NARRATING:

Clay left the arena last after he won the game with ease. He saw George waiting outside and put his vest and gun away. 

"Hey," George said. Clay smiled.

"Whats up?" Clay held back a chuckle.

"Are you just gonna ignore what happened in there?"

"What happened?" 

(oop more kissing, skip to "We should probably take this home." to skip it)

"This." George suddenly pushed Clay against the wall and kissed him. Clay pressed his hand against the wall. He felt Georges hands wrapped around his shoulders. George moved his hand up the back of Clay's neck, digging his fingers into his dirty blonde hair. Clay moved his hands to Georges shoulder and pushed him back.

"We should probably take this home." Clay smirked.