Oneshot No. 10 (375 words)

tw: occasional swearing

NICKS PERSPECTIVE:

If I had been understanding everything he texted me, they should both be at Clay's house. I hope they aren't awake, I thought. The handcuffs jingled in my grasp as I grabbed the keys to the house. This better work, this better work, this better work, I thought. The lock dinged and I swung the front door open. 

"Pog!" I exclaimed quietly. I closed the door behind me. I laughed to myself and opened every door in the entrance hallway until I found the one they were in. I had opened 2 doors, and there was one more. I opened it basically silently, and there they were. 

Clay, being the big spoon, had his hands wrapped around George and his chin resting on top of George's head as they slept on their sides next to each other. I giggled faintly and walked over quietly.

 I grabbed George's wrist, warm against my fingers, and wrapped one hand cuff around the George's wrist. I grabbed Clay's hand, and it was way more muscular than George's. I almost felt scared he'd suddenly squeeze my hand and break it. I shook the thought away like a pesky fly. I wrapped the other handcuff around Clay's wrist. 

I chuckled and walked out the room. I closed the door, put on a straight face and knocked the door to wake them up. I quickly ditched his house, leaving the front door open.

CLAYS PERSPECTIVE:

I heard a loud knock on the door. I groaned before looking down at George. I followed his neck, to his chest, to his arm, to his wrist. Handcuffs? 

My phone dinged.

Message from Nick

ill drop the keys to the cuffs off at 10am tmrw. lol. have fun 

"You have to be kidding me." I looked down at my wrist. "George. Wake the fuck up."

yes ik this was short but idk. i wasnt in a writing mood 2day but didnt wanna let yall down so liek

chile anyways thanks for sticking around for 10 horrible oneshots 
it means so much that yall read my oneshots and that u've given me an opportunity to write on here.
truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank u so much :-)
ily all sm. <3