Oneshot No. 51 (443 Words)

context: tommy and tubbo are FBI agents interrogating dream (keep in mind tommy and tubbo would be adults and dream would be about 14 in this oneshot)

tommy = detective simons
tubbo = detective smith

CLAYS PERSPECTIVE:

"Alright pal," Detective Simons said. I looked as he shuffled a stack of paper on the desk. He licked his finger and swiped through the papers before pulling one out of the stack. He passed what I assumed was my criminal record to Detective Smith who's eyes widened as he read it. If it wasn't obvious before, Detective Smith was the good cop and Detective Simons was the bad cop. 

"You were tased for resisting arrest in freshman year earlier this year?" Detective Smith questioned, eyebrows raised.

"Mhm," I hummed. 

"Mind telling us what happened there?" Detective Simons asked.

"Uhh, sure. I wanted to do online school but my parents wouldn't let me, so I stopped going to school. The cops were called on me, they cut the power to my room, and I got in a lot of trouble. But I didn't stop. I wired my neighbors internet to mine and used it to do online so I could take more tech electives, and that got me in even more trouble later on. And after being verbally brought down and told I'd be a highschool drop out I finally got my way and got to do online school."

"Go on," Detective Smith said, glancing at Detective Simons.

"And once I had finished the online courses, I went back to school. I was waiting for the school bus outside of the front entrance when suddenly police cars pulled up, sirens on and all that. One of the officers started approaching me and pushed me against a wall, my stomach against the wall. He started saying something like, 'you're under arrest,' or something. I wriggled out but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. So, once again, I got out of his grasp and he stomped on my foot. Then, he tased me, for apparently resisting arrest."

"Well, you deserved it," Detective Simons snorted, adjusting his tie. I furrowed my eyebrows, as did Detective Smith.

"He's a kid, he didn't deserve it. Did you harm the officer in anyway?" Detective Smith asked.

"No, he hurt me," I retorted, glaring at Detective Simons. He rolled his eyes and snatched the paper Detective Smith held and proceeded to scan it quickly with his eyes.

"Uh, Detectives, I have football practice... can I go?" I asked innocently.

"You play footy?" Detective Smith asked.

"Yeah. I'm the quarterback," I responded.

"C'mon, let's let him go," Detective Smith said to Detective Simons who glared at me.

"Hmph. Fine," he snickered.