Oneshot No. 144 (281 Words)

tw: swearing
context: dream is taking his family out to dinner

DREAMS PERSPECTIVE:

"Okay, this is the restaurant. I think," I mumble, driving the car into the parking lot.

My younger siblings, Drista and Ashton, (babe idk a mfing name 🤨👆) banter in the back of the car with my older sibling, Becca (Stop it i DONT KNOW AN NAME).

My mum is in the back with them whilst my dad is up front with me.

"Oh, shit-" I mumble, getting out of the car and looking around.

"Watch your language," my mum says.

"You guys head in, there's just a few people around the entrance," I say. By people I mean paparazzi.

"Okay," my dad says, taking the family inside. I'm dressed half-decently, not in shitty clothes but not dressed up in a suit. The restaurant is an expensive restaurant, but I only wear suits to special events.

I head over to the entrance a few minutes later, instantly getting a few pictures of me taken. I smile and wave, very simply, to the paparazzi.

A young girl runs up to me before I can even open the door to the restaurant.

"Hi, are you Dream?" she says shyly.

"Yeah, hello," I smile. She looks around 9 or 10, her parents watching from afar and smiling.

"Can I have a hug please? I love your videos!" she asks politely, warming up.

"Of course!" I say, opening my arms. She's a lot shorter than me and hugs me around my waist.

The paparazzi goes crazy, taking hundreds of pictures of me hugging a fan.

Once it's all over and I've waved at least once to every single camera, I head inside.