Oneshot No. 49 (547 Words)

HEY MUNCHKINS IM BACK
jumping right back into it with some intense smut ;)

tw: intense and light smut
tw: swearing
tw: violence

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

I panted furiously, rubbing my bruised neck. My shirt felt flimsy and ready to rip at any moment,  and my cuffed jeans felt the same way too. I heard the door click open, but I couldn't bring myself to look at him. I could barely keep standing, let alone look right at him. Those demanding and devilish emerald green eyes of his could hold me captive in his gaze for hours, reeling me in. His tan, bronzed skin complimenting his dirty blonde hair that I could run my hand through for eternity. And his strict, white, button up blouse and slick black pants that made his outfit look like a suit with no vest.

I felt his hand caress the back of my neck like a gentle zephyr carrying autumn leaves. But suddenly, it turned into a sharp winter howl of the wind as his hand pushed me to the ground, leaving me on all fours. My palms were beaten and bloody as they hit the concrete ground. I felt his foot on my back, pushing my pelvis to the ground. I grimaced, baring and grinding my teeth in agony. He put his knees on the ground, kneeling down over my back, his hand sliding into my shirt. I felt his hands creep up the skin of my back. I kept my head up, propping the very top of my body up while my chest and lower lay on the ground. 

Suddenly, I felt my eyes get covered by a blindfold. I breathed in, even though taking the slightest breath clawed at my throat. My elbow scraped at the concrete floor and my entire body ached. 

"George..." he said, his left hand meeting my waist underneath my shirt and on my bare skin. "Don't be scared," he soothed. It was hard not to be scared, but I took deep breathes in. "What're you thinking about?" he asked, doing something behind me that I couldn't see. 

"...you," I said in a hoarse, gravelly voice as that demon inside of me scratched at my throat. I felt his finger fall in excruciatingly slow designs down the back of my neck, making me clench my fists. 

I felt him lean forward and whisper, "as you should be." I chewed on my lower lip nervously.

"Please, let me go," I pleaded. My face heated up as he aggressively tightened his grip on my waist, pressing down on my ilium (upper-half of your pelvis). It would've hurt even if the skin there wasn't bruised, but since it was, it made my eyes water. "Please, please, please," I begged. 

He got up. I turned myself over, continuing to prop myself up with my elbows, even though it pained me to do so. He looked me up and down with those oh so captivating eyes. I must've gotten lost in them, because the next thing I felt was his shoe crushing my throat. 

"Beg all you want, it makes you look cute," he said, fiddling with his sleeves. He folded them neatly and flicked his wrist over, glancing at his golden watch. "But begging doesn't get you shit." 

any suggestions for oneshots? :)