Oneshot No. 166 (823 Words)

TW: pills (morphine)
tw: addiction
tw: swearing
tw: verbal abuse (kind of)
tw: implied abuse (kind offff)
context: dream and sapnap arguing, but sapnap is 21 and dream is 16.
also, sapnap in this is just a substitute for an abusive parental guardian. i love sapnap i would never picture him as abusive in any way.

DREAMS PERSPECTIVES:

"You lied to me," Sapnap says, shaking his head and looking at me. I was so confused. I had just walked into the door and he started calling me a liar.

"Dude, you need to explain. I haven't lied to you, about anything!" I rebuttal.

"Are you joking?" he says, angry, but then he starts to chuckle. He laughs, "are you fucking joking?" His laughter turns into yelling.

"Fucking explain!" I yell back.

"THE PILLS, GOD DAMNIT!" he screams at me.

I step back, deliberately bumping into the door a bit. I shrink into my shoudlers a bit. This isn't the first time this shit has gone down. I know what to do.

He continues yelling at me, "the fucking PILLS." He pulls something out of his pocket. "Morphine. Morphine PILLS. Sticking out of your jacket that you left on the counter."

The rest of him screaming at me becomes inaudible, the beating of my heart in my head becoming too loud to hear anything else.

I slowly put my hand behind my back and put my hand on the door handle, ready to run if something happens.

(for a heart-racing effect, i reccomd right now you start playing a somg called 'A cold freezin night' by 'the books')

"Fucking say something!" Sapnap yells.

I stay dead silent.

He starts walking over to me, and my heart fucking pounds. I quickly turn around and twist the handle, swinging the door open and sprinting.

I run down the street, hearing footsteps behind me. Panting, I pick up the pace.

I can see folks turning on their porch lights, looking out their windows.

I start to scream for help.

"HELP! HELP ME!" I scream, my lungs running out of oxygen.

Street lights give the neighbourhood an ominous and scary glow.

I can feel Sapnaps presence grow behind me, and I look around, panicked, as I start to reach the end of the street that leads to the woods.

Sapnap is right on my feet. I have to sprint.

I run, as fast I can, straight into the woods. It's my best bet.

The soles of my shoes burn up under my feet as I race throughout the forest.

"GET BACK HERE!" Sapnap screams behind me.

I jump over a log, nearly stumbling whilst trying to regain my balance. I can feel the sweat slowly dripping down my forehead.

I start to reach the end of the small woods, and as I leap over a small river to reach the concrete pavement, my footing messes up.

I fall, forward, my head smashing into the pavement. I can feel the shins of my old jeans tear a bit.

Sapnap laughs, manically, slowing down and walking over to me.

I've twisted my ankle, and can't walk. I scramble to my feet and try limp away. I try run to the nearest house, which is a few meters away.

I realise I won't make it.

"HELP! HELP ME!" I scream, at the top of my lungs. I can see the lights inside turn on.

"FUCKING HELP M-"

He covers my mouth. Suddenly, I'm shoved to the ground, Sapnap on my back, hand over my mouth.

I try scream for help, but my voice is inaudible and muffled. I try to bite his hand, but he shoves my head down. The back of my head rakes along the concrete, making my eyes water in agony.

I look at him, his hand covering my mouth, as I shake my head and start to cry.

I see him clench his fist, and I shut my eyes.

Boom.

Punched. He punched me.

I feel some of my teeth loosen as he punches me right in the cheek, and it makes me bite down on his hand.

He lets go, but in anger, he punches me again. This time, I scream out in pure pain.

My screams turn into sobs. Screaming, terrified, pained, fearful sobs.

"OI! GET OFF THAT FUCKIN' BOY!"

My eyes, wide, red and puffy from crying watch as Sapnap jumps off of me. I struggle scrambling to my feet, but feel someone help me up.

(turn the music off)

She looks at me, wiping blood with a towel.

Sapnap realises he's in deep shit when the lady helping me seems to be calling 911.

The lady takes me under her arm, whilst the man deals with Sapnap. She ushers me inside, though she stays with her (what I presume to be) husband.

The rest of the night; a blur.