Oneshot No. 6 (273 words)

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

I woke up, warm, to the sound of rain pattering outside the window onto the ground. I blinked briefly, before moving my head up to see Clay fast asleep. I had fallen asleep on his chest. I wanted to run my hands through his soft, fluffy hair so badly. He looked so peaceful, freckles splattering his face like split almonds. 

I closed my eyes for a split second, my head still on his chest. I loved every moment of this. I had been longing this for months, just time with Clay. I opened my eyes and let out a sigh of relief and pure happiness. 

I yawned quietly and quickly, before I turned over onto my side and closed my eyes. I slowly drifted off into a light slumber as the rain dropped onto the ground outside. 

CLAYS PERSPECTIVE:

I slowly opened my eyes, waking up to see George sleeping next to me on his side peacefully. I gently ran my hand through his soft, dark hair. A slight bit of morning light made his hair lighten and shimmer. I smiled to myself, my tongue sitting on top of my bottom teeth as my top ones gently bit down on it. I chuckled quietly and wrapped my arm around him, my chin resting slightly above his head and on his silky, soft hair. I could almost feel him smile, so I smiled.

"George," I whispered gently.

"Mhm?" He whispered back, eyes still closed.

"I love you." 

"I love you more." He turned around and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. I blushed lightly and held him closer. I smiled.