Oneshot No. 147 (624 Words)

context: dream and some of his friends (not all minecraft friends) playing spin the bottle as 17 year olds
tw: swearing
tw: making out

DREAMS PERSPECTIVE:

Indiana, George, Aurora, Quinn and I all decided it would be a good idea to play Spin the Bottle late at night at my house.

George and I dart off to the kitchen.

"Dude, you could make out with Aurora right now. You've been waiting for this since we were, like, 8!" George exclaims quietly.

"Yeah, but, what if it ruins the friendship? We're best friends. Isn't it a bit weird?" I counter. I take a sip of my drink.

George rolls his eyes and punches my shoulder playfully. "Trust me, she's totally into you. You two literally flirt 24/7."

I huff, "yeah, but it's a joke at the end of the day."

"Just see how it goes. It'll be great," George says with a grin.

"Boys, get you're asses out here!" Indiana calls from the living room.

George and I head over, drinks in hand.

"Okay, everyone sit down in a circle," Quinn instructs. We do as told whilst she puts an empty beer bottle in the center.

Aurora and I lock eyes for a split second, before directing them to the bottle.

"Okay. Who's spinning it first?" Indiana says.

"Dream," Quinn and George both say eagerly.

I clear my throat and sit up.

"Okay, fine. Is it just a kiss or-"

"Full makeout. We're all friends, it's fine," Quinn says.

"Yeah, we're bestfriends, right Dream?" Aurora teases.

"First to moan loses," Indiana chimes. We all chuckle at her comment in agreement.

I laugh and smirk. I go to spin the bottle.

The bottle spins for a good 20 seconds, tension building every second.

The bottle slows down, lands right on Aurora.

George cackles, shaking Quinn's shoulder. Indiana giggles quietly.

Aurora and I look at each other dead in the eyes. Amber eyes compliment her tanned skin and dark hair.

"Here we go," Indiana whispers to George. "Both of you stand up, it'll be a lot better."

I laugh and stand up, "this is so stupid."

"Oh c'mon," Aurora says. "We both know how long we've wanted to do this for. Kiss me."

I inhale and grab her waist. I pull her close, the sugary taste of coca cola rolling off her lips onto mine. I push her up against the wall and tighten my grip on her hips.

Her skin is warm and smooth against my hands. I move one of my hands up to her neck and she throws her head back slightly whilst I kiss her jawline.

She grabs my head, pulling me in even closer. Our bodies move and flow with each other with ease. She slides one of her hands up my shirt slowly.

I run one of my hands through her hair, using the other to tug at the hem of her shirt. I'm all over here, over her stomach, waist and all along her neck.

There's a fervent and urgent need between us both that allows our bodies to melt into each other.

With a last kiss along her neck, a soft moan slips from her lips and her body falls limp. I catch her in my arms before she falls against the wall.

"Oh my God," she says, shakily.

"Holy shit!" Quinn yells.

"That was hot," Indiana and George say in sync, then start laughing with each other.

I help her stabilise herself, only to sit down again.

"So, when's the wedding?" Quinn asks.

"Pfft," I half-laugh.

"We're best friends," Aurora reasons, her voice still a bit shaky.

"Well your 'best friend' just made you moan and go limp, so-" George banters.

"Good friendship, huh?" Indiana grins.