Oneshot No. 141 (1059 Words)

tw: alcohol
tw: swearing
slight nsfw (making out)
tw: mentions of vaping
tw: mentions of sex

WILBURS PERSPECTIVE:

George, Sapnap, Bad, Tommy and I all sit in Dreams living room after he called us all over on the phone. We're just chatting, not about anything specific, when he finally walks out of his room.

"Alright, boys, I'm sure you're wondering why I've called you all to my house at 8 at night," he starts.

"Yeah, go on," Tommy says.

"Some of my Florida friends are throwing a party, and I thought this would be a good chance for my in real life friends to meet you guys."

Sapnap instantly gets up, "Dream, I hope you know you're pretty wild at parties and you're offering Tommy to come with you."

"That's why I'm asking Bad to come with us, because I really want all of you to meet them and Bad can look after Tommy," Dream reasons.

Sapnap shrugs, standing next to Dream.

"I'll come," George says.

"Me too," I say. Bad looks unsure.

"I guess-" Bad says. "Only if Tommy wants t-"

"I'll come!" Tommy grins.

-- ARRIVING --

"Alright, let's head in," Dream says, opening the door.

Someone, immediately, yells out Dream's real name and the entire party basically cheers. So, Dream's got a reputation for being crazy at parties? This'll be good.

"Heyy, look who showed up!" A tall brunette says, walking up to Dream and patting his back.

"Guys, this is Kane. He's a good friend of mine, friends since preschool," Dream introduces. We introduce ourselves briefly, before Kane turns to Dream.

"Drinks are out the back," Kane says. "Anyone wanna grab a beer or two?"

"Yeah, I'll head outside for one," Dream says. Sapnap follows him out.

Kane looks at us, "y'all ever seen him at a party?"

"No, what's he like?" Bad asks, instantly.

"The kid's gonna have to cover his eyes, that's all," Kane laughs, bringing us all over to the living room where some of us have a few drinks and talk.

It only takes a few minutes for girls to hover around Dream.

DREAMS PERSPECTIVE:

A brunette with dangerous blue eyes locks eyes with me from across the room. She heads over to me.

"So you're Clay, the man himself, huh?" she says.

I laugh a bit, "how'd you know?"

"Please, everyone in Orlando knows who you are. News headlines spread quickly, huh?"

I grin. I cut straight to the chase. "Can I get you a drink?"

"If you insist."