Oneshot No. 175 (586 Words)

context: tommys coming to orlando
tw: swearing

TOMMYS PERSPECTIVE:

Arriving at the airport to catch a plane to Orlando, I say goodbye to my family. Once I go through the security and head to my gate, I sit down and wait.

However, a few minutes later, two security guards approach me.

"Are you Tommy Innit?" they ask.

"Uh, yeah?"

"Come with us. Dream has sent a private jet to collect you."

-- ARRIVING AT ORLANDO --

The same security guards walk me off the plane and to a slick, black Lamborghini Urus, with the license plate 'DR3AM.'

Waiting in the drivers seat of the car is ANOTHER security guard.

The previous two security guards say to the driver, "this is Tommy. The boss' guest. Take him to the boss' house immediately."

"Alrighty. Thank you, gentlemen."

I get into the passenger seat, and he revvs the engine before zooming off and heading to Dream's house.

"Ever met Dream?" the driver asks.

"No, this is my first time."

"Ah, wonderful. You two are friends though, yeah?"

"Yeah, we're close friends."

"But you've never met him. How do you know him?"

"...work... stuff."

-- AT DREAMS HOUSE --

"Okay! Here we are!" the driver says, pulling up to a hotel-looking place.

"I-is this a hotel?"

The driver laughs, then realises I'm being serious.

He stammers, "o-oh- you're being serious- No, this is his house."

My jaw drops as I step out of the car.

A different pair of security guards greet me and take my bags. Dreams driveway alone is the size of a normal suburban house.

It's one of those driveways surrounded by bushes for privacy, a fountain in the middle of a donut-shaped, tiled driveway. (if u know what i mean)

I walk up to the front door, and am greeted by yet ANOTHER two security guards. They open the door for me.

I look around the entrance, and holy SHIT this house is huge. It's modern, contemporary, nearly all the walls white. The floor is marble, and in sight are two elevators, one on each side of the house. In front of me are two glass, spiral staircases, opposite each other.

Then, a woman in a black dress, holding a tablet approaches me.

"Hello, Tommy! Please, this way. The boss is awaiting you, he's on a phone call," she says, greeting me.

She takes me to what I assume is the living room, a modern, controllable-fireplace in the wall on the side. Above it is a ginormous TV, a perfectly clean lounge in front of me.

The lady clicks a button on a remote, and I can suddenly hear water.

I turn around, and see some of the floor start to disappear and reveal a pond of koi-fish in a circular shape, with stepping stones inside.

I sit down on the lounge, and look to my side. The wall is completely clear glass, overlooking the city.

Then, I hear the elevator ding.

The woman says, "ah! The boss is here!" She smiles at me, then stands by my side as I get up.

Dream, in a slick black suit, on a phone call, walks out of the elevator.

"I have to go, my guest is here," he says into the phone.

He grins at me and walks over.

"Tommy! How are you?" he says.

"I- I'm shocked, to be honest! I knew you were rich, but not THIS rich..." I say. "You have, like, 10 security guards!" I exclaim.

"That's a cute number, Tommy."