Oneshot No. 104 (404 Words)

context: dreamsmp hanging out

tw: vaping
tw: alcohol
tw: swearing

SKEPPYS PERSPECTIVE:

I yawn, leaning against Bad on the couch in Dream's living room. It was just us and our friends, and we'd been chilling listening to music. I can't handle change starts to play and Dreams eyes light up. 

I follow his gaze to Sapnap and the two of them grin wildly. 

"Sapnap, it's our song!" Dream says, puts down his beer.

"Oh my goodness, not this again," Wilbur snorts in a chuckle.

 Sapnap turns up the music.

"Hanging out, where I don't belong~" Dream sings.

"Is nothing new to me!" Sapnap finishes.

"I get tired, and I get sick," Dream hums.

"And then I lose the strength to leave~" Sapnap choruses. 

"I can't handle change, I can't handle change," the two sing in sync. It only hits me then how underrated their friendship is. They've been friends since they were 12 and 13, and haven't been separated since. They look so happy singing together. I snuggle up to Bad and he ruffles my hair.

"Nothing I do is ever good, nothing I do is ever good enough!" Dream continues to warble. 

"Nothing I do is ever good~" Sapnap sings.

They sing it again, in time with the music.

"Leave me alone, leave me alone," they both sing twice in sync.

"Oh my God, here comes the big part," Tommy mutters. We're all admiring the two singing and giggling at them when Dream quickly grabs his beer bottle and chugs it down.

"Oh my goodness, be careful!" Bad yells.

Dream, drunk off his head and barely able to walk straight, shrugs, "oh I'll be fine." He grabs his now empty beer bottle and jumps on top of the dining table with Sapnap following.

"I can't help but repeat myself, I know it's not your fault," Dream sings.

"Still lately I begin to shake," Sapnap sings too.

The two belt out the chorus, "for no reason at ALL!"

"For no reason at all!~" Sapnap tunes.

The two finish the song and Dream takes a bow. Sapnap, being mildly sober, hops off the dining table while everyone claps.

"You good there?" Wilbur asks, looking at Dream. He nearly falls off the dining table, but slides smoothly off of it. 

"Perfectly fine, thanks," Dream says, pats Wilbur on the back. 

"Dream, are you drunk??"