Oneshot No. 197 (881 Words)

context: feral boys planning to stream
tw: swearing
tw: mentions of alcohol

KARLS PERSPECTIVE:

George, Quackity and I are all here, ready to stream.

"Hoooly shit, where are Sapnap and Dream?" Quackity yells.

"Give them a second," George reasons.

"It's been 20 minutes!" I banter.

Buddy joined your channel.

"Hey, I'm here," Sapnap says.

"Where's Dream?" all three of us ask in sync.

"Um. I don't know."

"Are you fucking kidding me..." Quackity murmurs.

"You live with him, idiot!" George yells.

"Shit! Right! I'll go, um, I'll go. Look for him. Or something..."

"Is he on drugs or something?" Quackity says.

"Eugh. He's just Sapnap," George say.

"George, text Dream," I say.

"You text him!"

"No, you text him!"

"You te-"

"Girls, girls! Stop fighting, I'll text him," Quackity says, huffing.

There's a 5 minute silence, whilst I guess we were just all on our phones.

"Oh, he texted me," Quackity exclaims. "He says he doesn't know where he is...?"

DREAMS PERSPECTIVE:

-- A FEW MINUTES AGO --

I woke up late. I didn't even know if I was in Orlando or not. I'm in someone elses bed, my head is spinning, and I can't find my wallet. My phone is dinging but I don't know where it is.

My jeans are on the floor, I'm in boxers and don't have a shirt on. I sit up, but my head just hits the pillow again. I bury my face in my hands.

"Fuck my life," I mutter. I sit back up and eventually find my phone. Whoever's house this is, it seems silent. They're out- it's time I leave.

I get out of bed, and chuck my jeans on. I can't find my shirt, and I just cop it. I look around for my wallet, and find it in the sheets. Then, I check my phone.

12 miscalls, 95 messages, 48 snaps. I call back Sapnap, who's responsible for 8 out of 12 calls.

"Hello?" I say.

"Dude, where the fuck are you? Your snapmaps aren't on."

"I just woke up, I need you to come get me."

"What the fuck? What do you mean?"

"I don't know where the hell I am, Sapnap!" I yell. I put the phone on speaker and answer all my messages and snaps whilst he lectures me.

"So let me get this straight. You went out to a friends house, it turned into a party, and you went home with some girl. So you're a man-whore."

"Fuck you. But yes."

"Okay, okay. I've yelled at you enough. What's the address?"

I grunt. "I just fucking told you, I don't know where I am!"

"Okay then turn on your snapmaps!"

I do what he says and turn my location on.

"Okay, there."

"Oka- That's fucking far out! You're on the border of, like, Tampa and Orlando. This is gonna be at least a 3 hour drive. I'm getting in the car now. By the way, George, Karl and Quackity are pissed at you."

"What, why?"

"Did you forget? They were planning to stream with all 5 of us, and you were too busy getting it on with a random chick to come. They'd planned this 6 different times, and 5 out of those 6 times you cancelled because you were out."

"Whatever, I've been busy. It's just some stupid games," I mumble. "It's not that personal."

"You're being a real dick."

"I'm being honest. It's just games. It's not my fault I have a life and wanna go out to my friends parties."

"And get black out drunk and hook up with a random girl?"

"It's part of the fun, just because they wouldn't know what it's like."

"Welp, have fun explaining that to them. Especially Karl and Quackity. They're really upset. You haven't properly spoken to them in a month and a half. You haven't spoken to anyone but George and I."

"Okay, so? It doesn't matter."

"I can't believe you're saying this right now! You're pushing away all of your friends."

"Not all of them. Still got you and George."

"We'll see how long George is gonna stay your friend. He's slipping away, man."

"I don't care. They'll all come back to me eventually."

-- SAPNAP ARRIVES --

I run downstairs, making sure I had everything. Sapnap's waiting in the car, and I quickly get in.

"Not even a shirt?"

"Couldn't find it. Nearly lost my wallet while I was at it."

"You gotta start settling down."

"I-"

"No, you listen to me for a second."

I huff and cross my arms.

He continues, "you are going to have no friends if you keep acting like this. I understand that you wanna go out and have fun and be crazy or whatever, but this is not good enough. You haven't spoke to nearly any of your 'friends' in over a month. You owe an explanation to all of them. Don't you feel even the tiniest bit guilty?"

I look down at my lap. Yes, but no.

"Can't tell if I feel bad or have a hangover."

"Probably both."

"Well if they all hate me they're not gonna wanna talk to me."

"I'll convince them to. I'll taks care of that part, don't worry."

"Okay. Fine. I'll apologise, or whatever," I mumble.

"Aww! Really?"

"Depends who it is."