Oneshot No. 41 (1818 Words)

this is not the big oneshot i have ready for you guys! this is just to keep yall entertained while i polish and finish it off

tw: light swearing

tw: tiny bit of very light smut

context: dream smp members as retail workers 

CLAYS PERSPECTIVE:

Your honor I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes... the song sang as I -- uncoordinatedly -- did the dance. Then, I heard the back door open. Nick, too, twisted his neck around to look at who was coming in so late. I should've known; it was George.

The song finished and I grabbed my phone. I saved it to my drafts as George walked over. I gave him a bro-hug (bitch idk what to call it tf im not a guy)

 "Dude, you're like forty minutes late." Nick said once he finished serving a customer. George entered the target employee service counter I was in. He leant against me as I scrolled through my phone. 

"Better than last week, when you rocked up two hours after your shift started," I snorted, laughing. I turned around and hugged him from behind, my hands resting on his chest. He held onto my hands and I squeezed them lightly. 

"Okay, okay, I get it," he rolled his eyes, chuckling.

"Well, I'm on break." I said, resting my chin on George's hair. "You came so late you literally have ten minutes of work until your break," I continued, talking to George as Nick spun back around to his work. 

"Fine," he groaned unenthusiastically as he slipped out of my grasp and took my spot. I left the area, taking my phone with me, and walked over to the break room. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to see a customer.

Her hand slithered along my chest, and I moved back a bit, uncomfortable. She flicked her long brown hair over her shoulder. "Hey, you work here right?" She said, looking at my lips. I looked at Nick, who's eyes were wide.

"Uh, yeah. Can I help you...?" I asked, hesitantly.

"Yeah, I was just wondering if you guys sold this here?" She showed me a picture of a wine bottle. I looked at her for a split second; no way she was over 21. She was 18 at best.

"Yeah, we do, but I can only sell that to customers over the age of 21." I said, trying to slip away. I felt her grab me, and I felt my chest close up and tighten. I hated being touched, and this girl who was obviously a minor just touched my chest and grabbed me. It was situations like these where my entire body seemed to collapse. 

 "Please don't grab me," I said, sliding out of her grasp. She looked at my nametag. 

"Your names Clay? Well, Clay, all I'm asking is for you to show me where this is," once again, she showed me the wine bottle. I winced silently and nodded, "yeah, uh, okay." 

I lead her near the back to the where we kept drinks for over 21 year old's. She looked for it for a while, and I kind of just stood there uncomfortably, processing what had happened. 

"I don't think they have it, can you check the back?" She asked after a bit. I nodded. I walked into the back and slumped myself against the wall. Deep breathes, deep breathes, I reminded myself.

After a minute or two, I walked out empty handed. I had barely stepped back out when I felt the same hands push me against a wall. She grabbed my waistline, and she was so close to me I could hear her breath. I tried to speak, but nothing came out of my mouth.

She touched her lips with mine, and bit them the next second. I pulled my head away and kneed her in the guts. "OW!" She yowled. 

I heard George running over, "what happened?" He asked. "Clay! What did you do?" He yelled. Then, I heard Nick come over. George and Nick rushed to the girl first, tending to whatever she demanded with that irritating high pitched voice of hers.