87 Bubble Bath Disaster

"I was wrong, you can go wrong with a bubble bath-" Lin says as he moves to wring out another towel over the sink.

"You flooded the bathroom Lin-Manuel!" (Y/n) growls out her eyes narrowing.

"I'm sorry! In my defense, I didn't realize the water was getting that high-the bubbles were too fun!"

"You weren't supposed to join her in the bath, even if you had your swimsuit on...which is weird by the way," (Y/n) says with a small huff as she tosses the damp towel in the washer.

"I'm sorry, she refused to want to get in, and only did so when I stepped in," Lin says.

(Y/n) lets out a sigh, "Okay...fine, but next time, either call me to help or sit beside her? She likes it when you're beside her and plays with the duckies, then she'll splash around and get happy again....now I have to do this load of laundry..."

Lin winces a bit and moves to wrap his arms around her kissing her shoulder, "I really am sorry, and I've learned my lesson. The last time she had a bath it was fine, she just leaned into the tub a bit and babbled to her toys, now he's way more interactive,"

"It's what one-year-olds do, they're way more active." (Y/n) points out. "We've got our work cut out for us that's for sure. She's never gonna sit still now that she's walking, soon she'll be running in happiness and chasing poor Betsy."

"Oh our poor pup, she'll never be safe again,"

"Wait until she starts climbing up, oh then we'll be in trouble. I already had to order more baby gates and baby proof things. She's been reaching for the doorknobs too!"

"Oh my gosh, you know I'm glad we changed them to the twist when we got Betsy," Lin points out as he watches (Y/n) turn the washer on and it started its cycle.

"I know...she literally opened the door when you were in the bathroom, all I heard was a scream from you and I peeked seeing you there,"

"That wasn't funny!" Lin says pouting.

"Yes, it was you even tweeted about it with a picture of Betsy who looked way too happy to be punished by having all the door handles changed to the twist doorknobs."

"She deserved it, I was in the bathroom doing my own thing-" Lin mumbles his arms wrapped around (Y/N) tightly. "I love you, and I'm sorry about the mess,"

"I know you are, and it'll be fine, I'm sure it will, let's just finish cleaning up...and hope she fell asleep on her own,"

"I highly doubt it, I never got to read her a story!" Lin points out, "I do the best fun voices!"

"That you do, that you do," (Y/n) responds.