51 I FELT THE BABY KICK!

"Lin! Lin! Lin!" (Y/n) calls out excitedly yells from the bathroom.

"What! What!? Is something wrong! (Y/n)!?" Lin says in a pure state of panic but it quickly changed with how excited (Y/n)'s face was.

"The baby kicked!" (Y/n) says with a beaming grin, "I was cleaning a bit and listening to music, Hamilton mainly," she admits, "And Dear Theodosia came on and they started kicking," she says beaming excitedly.

Lin's eyes sparkle and moves to press his hand against the bump with excitement, except nothing happened making him frown.

"Hey try singing?" (Y/n) suggests.

Lin hums and moves to start singing his part in Dear Theodosia and grins when he feels the baby kicking. It even brought a few tears on both (Y/n) and Lin's faces as they enjoyed the moment.

"When do we find out what we're having?" Lin asks.

"Oh..I uh...soon? But I was kinda hoping we could leave it a surprise and since Pippa's demanded she's doing the baby shower...we give the envelope and she'll arrange a cake or something?"

"I guess that would be the perfect way to find it out," Lin nods as he continues rubbing the spot where the baby kicked, a few more kicks making him look down in awe.

"It's so weird...like I felt fluttering a few weeks ago, but this was something completely different," she whispers.

"And I love it, that's our baby," Lin whispers moving to lean up to press his lips against (Y/n)'s in a sweet gentle kiss.

The two were very cuddly the rest of the day, constantly moving to point out the little kicks that were happening, grinning with each one.