96 The Wedding

"Okay everything is set up, you look amazing (Y/n)" Isabella points out as she checks off the last few things on her clipboard. "I'm off to make sure that the reception area is set up as well, and that catering is on track. But I wish you luck and I can't wait to see it come together. I'll probably be in the back lurking around, congrats again (Y/n)"

_______________

Everything was rushing around, Lin had Victoria close to him, the little one had her basket of flowers and was happily trying to toss them away as Lin held her, having thrown a fit about walking alone. Followed by one of Lin's nephews as a ringbearer.

Then it was the groomsmen and the bridesmaids who walked over through the aisle and stood to the side.

Once it was time for (Y/n)'s entrance Lin was enthralled it was as if nothing else mattered than the woman who was walking down in her dress, his eyes met hers and his heart practically was pounding in his chest at how he got to marry this sweet, smart, amazing woman.

Once they got to the front (Y/n) moved to grab Lin's hand and squeeze.

The ceremony went off without a hitch and it was time for them to say their vows.

"Lin, I can't believe we finally got to this point in our lives, and I wouldn't have it any other way. We may have done things differently, but I wouldn't change it. I love you, and I love what we've done with our lives since I met you in that bookstore and needed help finding a very important book dealing with Hamilton. I've cherished the moments we've had together. The good and bad, the fights of course, but when we're able to come back and apologize to one another and just sit on the sofa cuddling. That's how I know that you're it for me. I want to be able to do that everyday or every time we possibly can. I can't promise you there won't be times of tension, but I can promise you that my feelings won't ever change and that I love you for you. I love you Lin-Manuel." (Y/n) says through shaking breaths and hands as she had her paper in her hands where she had written it down.

When it was time for Lin's turn he was already trying to clear tears away from his eyes before clearing his throat. "(Y/n) the moment I saw you I knew I needed to talk with you, when you were mumbling about trying to find Hamilton I jumped at the chance because well, I was pretty well knowledged in Hamilton. And the more we talked and the more I got to know you I knew I was in trouble. I spend months pining after you worried you'd never care for me in the same way. But once I finally took that shot, I was not throwing it away," Lin points out earning a few laughs from their friends and family. "I knew the second I had you as my partner I was not going to let go. And I am so glad I did because you mean the world to me. I was so happy you gave me Victoria, even if it was rough, and I can't imagine a life without you and her in it. And I forever will be grateful for the chance you gave me, a chance at being happy. I love you (Y/n)"

The official said the final words and it was like a blur with (Y/n) and Lin kissing at the sound of "You may now kiss the bride".

The second they were done kissing they were squished together close and beaming happily at the sound of "I would now like to introduce Mr. and Mrs. Miranda!" as they walked back, with Victoria quick to grab hold of Lin's hand not wanting to be left out.