91 Talking All The Time

"mamama! dadada!" Victoria babbled happily as (Y/n) let out a small sigh of being tired. Now that Victoria was talking more than babbles she was not stopping, to the point where if she woke up during nap time or woke up in the middle of the night she wanted their attention full on. Which meant Lin and (Y/n) were exhausted.

It didn't help that the trailer wasn't the most comfortable place to sleep.

Lin hummed a bit as he scooped Victoria closer to him, "Princessa shhhh, it's sleepy time, not be awake at 5 AM time," he murmurs, "even Betsy is sleeping," he points out. The little terrier fast asleep at the foot of the bed, having been allowed into as long as she didn't get on set.

"Please sleep," (Y/n) mumbles.

"She's still teething that's why she's up more," Lin points out softly, "She wants cuddles and I can give them, but you have to as well."

(Y/n) groans and rolls a bit to slip her arms around Lin and Victoria, her head resting against Lin's shoulder and her arm around Victoria's back. "There, family cuddles,"

"mamama!" Victoria squealed looking up from Lin's chest to (Y/n) clearly happy about her being right there.

"Yes that's your mama, now shhh, sleepy time," Lin whispers as he tries rubbing the baby's back along with (Y/n) who was already falling asleep.

At least this time Victoria's eyes started drooping and eventually she fell back to sleep against Lin's chest, clearly loving the warmth of him and her mother nearby.

"Is it wrong for me to want another one?" Lin whispers to (Y/n).

"After the wedding-then, we can try for another one," (Y/n) mumbles sleepily.

"I'll hold you to it you know," Lin points out.

"I know you will, and I look forward to it, but for now, can we please just sleep?" she mumbles.

"Of course mi querida," Lin whispers leaning to kiss her forehead with a content hum.