92 Prepping For The Wedding

With Victoria distracted on her lap with a teething toy, (Y/n) booted up her computer to go over final details with Isabella about the wedding. Starting with the last bits of things on the menu.

"Aww, she's gotten so big (Y/n)!" Isabella coos having spotted Victoria who glanced up with a happy smile on her face.

"She really has, which is why I'm waiting to get that flower girl dress for her, I swear she's a weed and growing so much that it's hard to get her clothes that don't last more than a week," (Y/n) points out.

"Well then, that could be a problem. You've got the one you wanted right? Maybe if we get a size or two up it'll be big enough. Or what we could do is get two sizes and return the one you won't use?" Isabella suggests.

"That could work-can you add that to my list to do?"

"Of course!" Isabella says tapping away at her own computer keyboard, "I added it in. Now onto the menu, this is your final chance to change it,"

"It's perfectly fine Isabella, Lin and I agreed on it, so we're happy. Though I do want to make it so that it's got that fountain of chocolate still-"

"Do you want a cheese one as well? It's usually easier to get a few of them, make it a fondue station" Isabella suggests.

"That actually sounds great-is that possible to replace that so we just have the dinner portion and have everyone just be able to grab the deserts and appetizers themselves?" (Y/n) asks as Victoria waves her toy around.

"Yes! That can totally be arranged-and since the invitations are all sent out we've gotten most of the all RSVP'ed in, so we'll know how much to get." Isabella says as she types things out.

"Alright so that's food settled, and we've gotten flowers ready too?" (Y/n) asks.

"Yup I placed the order in for (favorite flower) and the bouquet will be ready the day before. It'll look amazing with what you've picked out." Isabella points out.

"Thanks, we make a great team-I'm glad you're my wedding planner Isabella,"

"I'm glad you picked me and that you were the best teacher I ever had, this is going to be so good-" Isabella points out.

"Just two months to go and I'll be-"

"Officially Mrs. Miranda-(Y/L/N)!" Isabella says with a small squeal before coughing and correcting herself. "Sorry got a bit carried away,"

"You think? But then again you were the one to push me towards him so that's a reason to be excited,"

"I know! That's what makes this even more amazing-"

"Thanks, Isabella, I have to get this one her food before she starts rioting, I'll talk to you in a few weeks in person? Lin's just about wrapped up here, and we'll both come down for final touches-"

"That'll be great!" Isabella says typing away, "I'll schedule it and let you know!"

"Awesome! Say by to your Aunty Izzy, Victoria,"

"bibibibi!" Victoria babbles out.