38 Spring Break Visit

"Shhh, he doesn't know I'm here on set," (Y/n) whispers to Lin's assistant who had met her and brought her on the set.

"I know, maybe now he'll stop trying to check his phone in between each reset," his assistant Josh points out.

"That sounds like him...are they filming right now?"

"Yup, so if you hide in his trailer...I'll send him your way," Josh says, "Just please don't do anything, the day is not over,"

"I'm not wearing lipstick so it's fine...we're not teenagers," (Y/n) mumbles, her cheeks reddening as Josh rolled his eyes.

__________

"Okay..okay...though I don't know why I couldn't grab a water bottle from the craft table," Lin mumbles as Josh ushered him back to his trailer, he once again had been scolded for checking his phone and now that they were changing the scene he was on a small break. Once he stepped into his trailer though he was greeted by (Y/n) sitting right in his view. "(Y/n)!? You're here early!" his eyes lit up in excitement, water forgotten as he rushed and lifted her up.

"Ahh! Lin put me down you're gonna make me sick!" (Y/n) says with a squeal before she was placed down, only to be tugged back into a deep kiss, her arms snaking around Lin's neck as she tried deepening it.

Finally, the two broke free but were clearly still close, Lin resting his forehead against hers, "I missed you so fucking much, I have the best week planned out between filming," he mumbles.

"And I can't wait, as long as it's with you that's all I care," she mumbles as the two stay in their embraced forms for a bit.

"You want to see the set?" he asks making her grin and nod.

"Hell yes! I can't wait," she says moving to slip her arm into his when he gave her a wink and offered it to her, "Thank you, kind sir,"

"Anything for a pretty woman," he says sticking into his role and letting the accent shine through.

Rolling her eyes (Y/n) copies his accent, "Well thank you, sir, you are such a gentleman,"

"Of course Ma'am, but a leery must treat a woman with respect,"

Giggling and shaking her head at his character she leans in to kiss his cheek, "Well I think it's lovely that you do that, now show me to Cherry Tree Lane please!"

"As you wish love," Lin murmurs, his cheeks pink.

__________

(Y/n) adored the set, as well as everyone who was working, making sure to greet people as Lin introduced her to everyone, she even got to watch a few of the scenes they were shooting and couldn't wait to see the final production once it was all put together. The two broke away from the set as Lin had a surprise date planned.

"I was going to surprise you with this when you got here for later, but since you're here now then I guess I'm taking out on the date sooner than later," Lin admits. "And to make up for Valentine's day."

"Valentine's Day was lovely though...embarrassing that you sent flowers directly to my classroom and the students were all cooing at it, but none the less I appreciated it,"

"Good, but this time we can actually have a nice dinner and be with one another," Lin points out grabbing her hand and kissing it.

"Well I think that'll be lovely,"