55 Pippa Knows And I Don't

"Aww. you didn't have to open it in front of me!" (Y/n) whines to Phillipa Soo who was grinning behind an opened envelope that (Y/n)'s doctor had given with the sex of the baby.

"Sorry (Y/n/n) but I need to know now more than ever to plan this baby shower!" she says with a squeal, shoving the envelope deep in her purse.

"Don't go overboard please," (Y/n) says with a pleading look.

"Honey I won't go overboard, but I will go high above to give you and Lin the best baby shower ever. And so that everyone has fun, even you," she points out.

The two were at lunch and were just aimlessly chatting, but Pippa was trying to get out more information in order to plan the best baby shower.

"Okay so we do both colored balloons, and I was thinking cake reveal or a popping of a balloon,"

"No balloons please, and no popping them...the cake is a better route..." (Y/n) tells her friend.

"Great, I'll order it and do all that, any games...ooo I'll look on Pinterest and everything!"

"Can't we just do guessing the gender, food, and cake?"

"no! You have to have the whole experience, Games are an important aspect of baby showers, you have your list of what you guys want right?"

"Well yes...but I felt it was unnecessary-"

"(Y/n) the whole point of a baby shower is to share with the mother to be, about how everyone is excited about the newest edition," Pippa interrupts, "And, they shower you with gifts, well the baby with gifts. Though I will be sure to make sure there's a Mama to be a list of relaxation stuff..." Pippa muses.

"Thank you for planning this Pippa, I'm really glad I've got a friend in you,"

"Course, you couldn't get rid of me if you wanted to, the Hamfam sticks together, plus you made Lin really happy, and even more happy about this, we ain't ever gonna let you go,"