78 Final Prep and Hamilton

Victoria still was not happy that Lin had a wig on during lunchtime and cuddle time before her nap. She was making it very clear that she wasn't wanting to be near him and it made (Y/n) snicker a bit.

"It's not funny (Y/n/n)!" Lin cries out as he pouts from across the room his daughter hiding her face in pillows on the couch in his dressing room.

"It kinda is though-she HATES the wig Lin, and doesn't want to be near you because of it." (Y/n) points out.

"...I wish I had grown my hair out, then she'd have recognized me,"

"And you could have but didn't have the time, it's fine love," (Y/n) points out softly.

"Okay...but since we're still rehearsing the final touches I have to leave this on...I remember why I cut it in the first place too-"

"You get too hot and it's a pain to untangle," (Y/n) finishes for him.

"And that's why you're the best partner you know how I feel,"

"I like you with long hair, so I don't know what you're talking about-" (Y/n_ responds with a huff moving to hug Victoria as she had shuffled over to cuddle. "Aww at least I get the cuddles..." she coos.

"Only cause she knows you far more, I want to rip this wig off so bad. I want Vicky cuddles, they're the second-best to her mother's cuddles," Lin says tossing a wink at (Y/n) who's cheeks flushed.

"Shut up-" (Y/n) mumbles as she shifts Victoria better suited. "She's just cranky and tired, if you kept wearing the wig all the time she'd get used to it,"

"But it's only for performances so she just doesn't like it, well I'll get cuddles tomorrow..."

"No you've got interviews, Jimmy's here remember?" (Y/n) points out.

"Oh right...interviews..." Lin says with a pout on his face as he scooted closer which Victoria ended up tossing her toy at him.

"Sorry love, she really hates that wig, too bad you can't tie it back right now,"

"I knowww, but we're rehearsing Act II right now so I can't." Lin points out softly.

"As for interviews we'll be with you, you know that right?"

"Wait you will! Yes! That means I can sneak in cuddle time before shows and interviews!" Lin cheers pumping his fist in the air, which caused Victoria to giggle a bit.

"And yes your daddy is such a child sometimes," (Y/n) says softly.