27 Breakfast In Bed and Breaking The News

(Y/n) woke the morning after the Tony's to the sound of Lin's singing coming from the other room before she heard footsteps, shifting herself to quickly nab a shirt of Lin's she pulled it over herself blushing at the fact of what had happened, but clearly by Lin's cheery mood and that she seemed to be getting breakfast in bed it was a well worth night.

"Good morning querida...might I say you look beautiful wearing my shirt?" Lin whispers kissing her forehead as he st a tray filled with pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

"Hmmm, flattery will get you everywhere Mr. Miranda, especially after last night," (Y/n) murmurs as she shifts to take a piece of bacon humming as she ate.

Lin's cheeks seemed to pinken by her words as he sat next o her on the bed, clearly, he had already showered and gotten dressed with the way his hair still seemed wet. "Well I mean last night was amazing...but I wanted to talk to you about something else..."

"Yeah? Whatever you got throw it at me, I'm free for the entire summer...well except the last three weeks, then I have to prep all again for the new school year,"

"I'm going to be leaving Hamilton soon..."

"Oh?" (Y/n) says glancing up from the breakfast, "Well if you think you're ready to leave then that's what I can support you with,"

Lin seemed to let out his breath he was holding and moved to slip his arms around her kissing her shoulder, "This is why I love you, you're so fucking supportive of me, and you don't care as long as it's what I want,"

"Course I would, it's your life, sure I'm not a bigger part of it, but at the end of the day it's your choice." (Y/n) points out softly. "And it's kind of draining on you, you're eyes need way more rest than what you're giving them," she whispers tilting to steal a kiss from his lips.

Breaking the kiss Lin smiles at her, "God I love you so much querida, so so so much,"

"And I love you too Lin, no matter what you want to do, if you choose to just quit and do nothing...while it may not be the best idea, I'd support you until you were ready to do it."

"And same goes for you, if you want to stop being a teacher, which I doubt you ever would, I would support you,"

"Okay enough being sweet, this and the syrup is gonna rot my teeth," (Y/n) jokes, "Let's just enjoy the day, maybe have a lazy day in bed too?" she whispers winking at him.

"You know...I think that sounds like a perfect idea querida,"

"You know I figured out what that meant months ago, and never thought it meant anything, but clearly you meant it back then I was just too scared to jump,"

"Mmhmm, and what does it mean?" Lin whispers moving to slip his arm around her waist.

"Darling, you've been calling me darling for quite some time, and I never put it together on why,"

"Well maybe I was scared as well, but I figured you're not very good at Spanish if I use a pet name then maybe you'd think it was something else."

"Clearly I did, but I think we paced ourselves well," she whispers. "Now let me eat this breakfast and stop distracting me..."