52 Halloween With A Bump

"Okay, Lin this is ridiculous..." (Y/n) whines as Lin shushes her in order to paint on the bump.

"No, it's not, it's cool and adorable...and I have to outdo the Hamfam this time....who needs a pumpkin when you've got a baby bump!"

"...did you seriously call me a pumpkin Lin-Manuel!?" (Y/n) cries out glaring down at Lin who glanced up with a panicked look on his face.

"No! That's not what I...querida...I think you look sexy as hell with a baby bump...so no you look nothing like a pumpkin, but your bump is a perfect canvas"

"I didn't think you were that good of an art artist, you usually stick to lyrics Lin..." (Y/n) says hesitantly, trying to see what he was doing only for him to tut at her.

"no! It goes with the costumes we are going with this year...well for the most part that is..."

"Which you yet to tell me...you know I wasn't a fan of couples costumes,"

"Well, this is a family costume...one I think you'll enjoy..."

_______

It was a good hour later when Lin was finished making him grin and go gather the rest, coming out making her snicker.

"Oh my gosh you didn't....really a quarter Lin? What am I then?"

"My gumball machine!" Lin points out, "And the bump is where all the round gumballs are!"

"Oh my gosh...why did I agree to this?" she whines as he places a red beret on her head followed by a paper being stuck underneath the bump signaling the place the quarter went into.

"Lin why does this look dirty! Why did you do that? We could have done some silly x-ray doctor thingy, or something less lewd," she whines.

"Too late now! Let me get a picture!" he points out snapping it, just then Betsy comes out wearing a colorful ball on her head making (Y/n) gasp.

"You got Betsy in this too? Oh you poor thing, you're one of my gumballs aren't you sweetie?"

"Well, she is your daughter, dog or not she's our first kid,"

"..maybe this costume isn't such a bad thing..."