80 Do You Have To Leave Already?

"But can't you stay another week! There's just a week left of me doing performances then we can all go back together!" Lin pipes up from the bed, watching Victoria toss around her toys with happy squeals as (Y/n) packs her and Victoria's things.

"As much as I would love to Lin, I only have so many vacation days, and I need to get back to my students. With how close their next test and papers are due I don't want to come back to them not working,"

"They can handle it! You've gotten great subs before!" Lin points out.

"Lin...honey I love you, but I am firm on this, I have to leave. I'll see you when you get back in a week...."

"And then I leave again to film more His Dark Materials..." Lin points out softly.

"Which we'll come see you seeing as this one's birthday is during spring break!" (Y/n) points out stopping and moving to grab his hands.

"I just want to be there for you two..."

"And you are. Oh my gosh Lin you're living your dream. This is amazing-so what if you've gone a good chunk of the year? You take time to make sure we see you every day, no matter what. And we'll see you again, and be with you during filming for In The Heights-"

"And we'll get married this summer" Lin points out.

"And we're getting married this summer. It's going to be a good year okay?" (Y/n) points out squeezing his hands and getting a squeeze in return.

"I love you (Y/n/n)"

"I love you too...and Vicky here loves you so so so much" (Y/n) points out, and at the sound of her name Victoria crawls up making grabby hands at Lin as he lifts her to his lap burying his face against her small set of curls humming.

"Okay...I guess you leaving is just hard, I want to spend every waking moment with you two, you are my world..."

"And you get to do that, I promise mi amor, we'll be waiting for you that's for sure, but work is something we all need to do." (Y/n) points out.

"You're right...I'll miss you though-"

"And we'll miss you too..."