54 Christmas Carols and Cookies

"Lin I know you're happy and enjoying it, but seriously?" (Y/n) says ash she rests her hand on her bump as the baby kicked.

"You said singing make the baby kick! So if I sing a lot of songs then the baby will kick and you'll sit down and stop making cookies and stuff," Lin concludes.

"And if I stop making these our nephews are going to riot," (Y/n) reminds him.

"They'll get over not having enough cookies from you, I want you to stop being on your feet so much,"

"And what happens when I still have school for a month and a half in the new year? I'm going to be on my feet still,"

"No, you're not, hi Betsy...tell your Mama to sit down," Lin coos at the terrier, who had a Christmas bandanna around her collar.

"Don't drag Betsy into this, nor Twitter...Lin-Manuel put the phone down," (Y/n) says sternly.

"Fine..but please you're on your feet too much..."

"...Okay, after I put this batch in, it's the last batch of cookies." (Y/n) responds.

"Good, and no working either, it's Holiday break!" Lin points out.

"But I have to plan for the rest of the year too, seeing as I'll be on maternity leave for the rest of the school year. Though I probably will pop in to do the final week of school..."

"Which is when I'll step up and take care of our baby, no need to worry,"

"That's when I worry the most," (Y/n) murmurs as she sits on the couch, Betsy coming up quickly to curl against the bump and get pets and Lin was quick to sit down and start singing again, his own hand resting on the bump.

"God I love you so so so so much (Y/n)"

"And I love you so so so so so so much Lin," (Y/n) whispers as she moves to peck his lips.

"So...you'll still love me if I perhaps posted that we'd do a small little Holiday live stream?"

"Lin!" (Y/n) says with a groan and a pout forms on her lips.

"I couldn't help it, I figured it'd be something nice the fans would enjoy, plus get the bump update,"

"They get the weekly update since you insist on taking a photo of me every day,"

"Because you're beautiful and growing a baby, and it deserves so much more credit," Lin argues as he moves to kiss her cheek a few times, his beard tickling her a bit causing giggles to slip out.

"So is that a yes?" Lin asks.

"Yes, you big dork,"