109 Prepping For Maternity Leave

"Alright guys, we're this close to finishing! We've got this, the AP test may be different but we'll get through it, we've gotten through everything and I've gotten you those sample ones,"

"Mama! Mama!" Victoria's voice called out as she moved to climb onto the bed with Lin following with wide eyes.

"And I guess we have a small visitor, sorry guys,"

"No problem Mrs.Miranda!" Came a few of her students as she moved to turn her camera and mic off.

"Hi sweetie, I'm in class why don't you go hang with daddy more?"

"No! Wanna be with you!" Victoria pouted her arms crossing her chest as she sat on the bed.

"Please? He seems ready to play trains with you, got his own conductor hat on as well? Or how about cowboys? He's got his Lee hat somewhere here,"

"No Lee! No daddy! Want Mama!" Victoria says with a huff.

"Okay okay...what if Daddy sees if Abuela and Abuelo can talk?" (Y/n) suggests as she glances at her computer. "Just for twenty more minutes then you and I can play,"

"hmmm" Victoria seems to think for a second before nodding and getting up.

"Yup, off to face time Abuelo and Abuela Vicky," Lin says shooting (Y/n) a smile as she rolled her eyes and waved at him.

"Right, okay back to what I was saying, it may be different, but you've got this you guys." (Y/n) says before diving more into her questions for students about the AP tests.

____________

"Last class is done, and your child is kicking my bladder Lin-Manuel." (Y/n) grumbles as she waddles over to sit on the couch with him while Victoria looks up from the phone where Luis was talking to her.

"Abuelo! Mama! Look! Abuelo!" Victoria says as she moves to climb up and share Lin's phone with (Y/n)

"Yes I see! Hi Abuelo! How are you?" (Y/n) says as Victora leans into her arm.

"I'm doing great, and I can see Vicky's doing great and the baby is too?" Luis asks, "Well and Lin, he seems to be doing fine" he jokes as Lin gave a huff as if he was forgotten.

"We're all doing great, stressing about school,"

"Which you shouldn't be doing much, she goes on maternity leave once AP tests are given, pushing herself back a week which is something she shouldn't have done," Lin pipes up.

"I just wanted my students to do well, which means a bit more effort because things are crazy," (Y/n) points out.

Lin sighs and nods, but clearly, he was frustrated too about it. Eventually, Victoria grew bored and proceeded to attempt to get them to stop talking and kept saying bye to the phone and handing it back to Lin until her parents said their own byes and hung up.

"Alright what should we play?"

"Twains!" Victoria said rushing to get everything to play. It was nice, even if she was getting antsy being stuck at the house most of the week.