100 Christmas Surprise!

"Lin wake up, I have a surprise I want to tell you first," (Y/n) whispers as she kissed Lin awake Christmas morning.

"hmm? What is it?" Lin mumbles as he sat up confused a bit as he hadn't even had coffee. "Did Vicky wake up already?"

"no she's still sleeping thankfully. But I wanted to give this to you," (Y/n) whispers as she passed a bag to Lin who sleepily moved to pull it out. "Uh, it's nice? It's a blanket. Does this mean I can go back to sleep?" he mumbles.

"No! Don't go back to sleep-Lin read what the blanket says!" she points out and he moves to unfold it.

"Daddy To Be Twice over?" Lin reads out confused, his sleep aided brain trying to catch up. "Wait...twice over? Does that mean? Oh my gosh (Y/n/n) are we? You're OH MY GOSH!" he yelled out it finally clicking as he drops the blanket and tugs her close to him, his hand moving to slip across her stomach.

"Yup, I checked so many times the past few weeks-all positive, and even went to my doctor-which we have an appointment for Friday-I didn't want to have it before you knew," she says softly.

"Oh my gosh, best present ever, (Y/n) we're having another baby" he whispers happily tears forming in his eyes.

"We are, and stop crying you're going to make me cry and then we'll both be crying, and if Victoria,"

"Victoria is going to be a big sister!" Lin whispers out excitedly.

"She is, she'll be a great big sister, especially since we got her the dolls to help teach her how to be nice to a baby," (Y/n) points out.

Lin grins and leans in to kiss (Y/n) one hand still on her flat stomach and the other cupping her cheek. It was a great Christmas that was for sure.

______________

"Dolly!" Victoria says as she moved to carefully hold her new doll close in excitement.

"Well, there's a reason we got you the dolly because you're gonna be a big sister!" Lin points out with a grin. Though usually, one would want to wait until the 2nd trimester to tell people, it would be hard to keep covering the morning sickness with a curious almost 2-year-old.

"Big sissa?" Victoria asked confused still holding her doll carefully.

"Yeah, mamí has a baby growing in her, you're gonna have a little hermana or hermano, like how your cousins have their own," Lin explains.

"Hermana" Victoria copies Lin clearly excited as she carefully rocks her baby doll.

"I think she'll be happy about this, she looks thrilled already," (Y/n) points out as Lin slips an arm around her ruffling Betsy's head as the pup decided to sit on (Y/n)'s lap.

"I think so too, can't wait to tell everyone." Lin points out softly.

"After your birthday we can tell people if I'm right about how far I am,"

"Deal-"