18 I Brought Lunch, Let's Call It A Date?

(Y/n) was shuffling papers around as she set them aside to be graded during her lunchtime when a knock was at her classroom door. Getting up she opened it confused as to who was there.

She let out a small laugh as Lin's grinning face greeted her and held up a bag of take-out, "I figured we could have a lunch date if you weren't too busy?" he says sheepishly, his hair was neatly in a bun and he had a VISITOR sticker on his shirt clearly having gone through the office to see her.

"It's only a half hour...but I suppose we could call it a date...you still owe me a proper one though," (Y/n) points out softly as she lets him in, quickly closing the door behind him, hoping no one else spotted him.

"Well, then it'll be the best half-hour lunch date ever!" Lin points out as he moves to pass out the food, "You ready for finals week? You've been rather busy because of it," Lin points out, "I wanted to be sure you were eating, and not going MIA on me again."

"And eating take-out is proper healthy isn't it?" (Y/n) jokes as she moves to quick kiss his cheek, "Thank you though. Yes, I'm working on finishing final prompts for the students to do, along with the multiple-choice part. The AP students get a bit more work with the multiple-choice, short answer, and mini-essay. While my regular history students have to do just the multiple-choice and mini-essay,"

"Wow, that sure is quite a lot....you trying to kill them (Y/N/n) with that much stress?" Lin says with wide eyes.

"It might be a bit, but they have access to their sources they've used all semester, along with notes that are in their source-binder, I want them to succeed and wow me, not just memorize facts" (Y/n) points out.

"True, they are a rather bright bunch, you motivate them a lot so I'm sure it worth it, now eat, no more work for the next half hour," Lin points out making her set any and all papers aside.

(Y/n) laughs, "Okay okay, no more work talk, how about you, how's your day off Monday going?" she asks.

"Great because I get to spend it with a very beautiful woman, and have a great lunch date," Lin points out tossing a wink towards (Y/n).

(Y/n)'s cheeks flush, ever since the two had revealed feelings for one another their flirtatious motions had gone up, even if they both had been too busy to have a date, it was texting and calling each other that made it worth it.

"Well then I have to say having a meal with such a handsome man boosts my mood up considerably, so it makes it even," she flirts right back before going into eating her food.

The two chatted up until the bell rang which (Y/n) moved to put their food aside, "You better get going, heaven knows my students will be wondering why you're here, though thankfully Isabella isn't in my afternoon classes, so she won't know unless the students talk," she says softly moving to give Lin a quick small peck on the lips, which earned a pout from him.

"Aww that wasn't a kiss, I wanted more than that," he mumbles making her roll her eyes and presses a softer kiss to his lips.

"There, now shoo, or else I won't be bringing over a bit of food tonight as we had planned,"

"That is tonight because it's Monday...and we do that every Monday...what wine did you want?"

"Hmmm, just a simple Pinot Noir would be fine, I shouldn't drink too much anyway. I'll be over probably around five or five-thirty?" (Y/n) points out as a few students trickle in.

"Yup that works for me, see you later (Y/N/n)!" Lin says moving to give her a squeezing hug, avoiding another kiss due to the students openly staring at them.

"Bye Lin," (Y/n) whispers waving him out. "Alright enough gawking, we've got quite a bit to do before finals next week!" She calls out to her class who let out a group groan.